Seis (6)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Mr. Han glanced Jake, hoping for him to continue. But Jake stood there still as a stone.

His expressions clearly expressed how much he disliked being here. He fixed his glasses dropping down and looked at Mr. Han, arching an eyebrow.

Mr. Han cleared his throat when he realised that Jake was finally done. He placed his books on the teacher's desk and stepped on the podium.

"He's new to this country so, I hope you guys take care of him and help him throughout the term. Now, Jake please take a seat." Mr. Han pursed his lips, and gestured him to move further.

Jake finally scanned the classroom and lazily pulled a strap of his backpack and strode forward. There were two vacant seat at the opposite corners of the classroom, and he chose the window seat.

Best option.

He avoided the curious stares of the students and passed through the gap between the rows, ignoring a weird girl in fron of him, and halted when he reached the end and made himself comfortable at the place.

Yuri ducked down and covered her face with a book, gosh this was so awkward.

There were two places vacant, why did he had to choose this?

It was Na-eun's former place, Yuri was supposed to warn him by saying it was taken, but she didn't want him to recognize her.
Her clumsy acts caught her in another embarrassing moment.

She just wanted to awkwardly fade into the background. Or dissipate into the thin air. Or possess the powers of a chameleon.

Mr. Han was writing on the board and when he was done, he turned around and glimpsed in the direction of the window corner.

"Bin Yuri!" He called out to her.

Yuri hesitantly took the book away from her face, acting as if she was reading a upside down book.

She pulled out the corners of her lips, resembling a just-throw-me-out-of-class smile.

"Help Jake through the lecture schedule and tell him all the details of the curriculum," Mr. Han ordered her and frowned at her when she stood up all of sudden.

"Why me!?" She exclaimed, shocked by the request which was more like an order.

I did not just say that—

"You can communicate with him easily, you are sitting right in front of him, do you have any problem with that?" Mr. Han asked and then gave her death glare which meant you-better-don't-say-no.

Yuri swallowed the lump in her throat and said, "No-no... I will do it."

Someone just give me a quick painless death.

[A/N]

[A/N]

Apologies if the book is not upto your expectations, this is just my happy book which I write in my free time. ;")

I will continue the other books when I am totally free and motivated *_*

Now, vote and comment if you haven't yet ;))