Diecinueve (19)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The moment played back in Yuri's mind even after an hour had passed as she replied with an 'okay'.

She couldn't understand why she won't be able to be like how she was with others while she was with him. It felt different, talking to him.

All she hoped was that at some point she would get used to this. The chain of thoughts is broken when her friends or a more appropriate term, her classmates gathered around her.

"Yuri let's go to that new tteokbokki place after school!" Jiwon chirped as she linked her arm into Yuri's.

Minji and Cho-hee joined them and started making plans on what to do and what not.

Yuri observed them fot quite a while before she said, "I have other plans after school, you guys go ahead." With a heavy heart.

Minji's face fell and she pouted a little infront of Yuri, acting cute to make her come along, "come on, cancel the plan and come with us. It won't be fun without you." She took Yuri's hand in hers and swayed it side-to-side to convince her to come along with them.

But Yuri had already made her mind. She won't be this easily swayed, "I am sorry, but I really can't." And that shocked everyone present there.

As a fact all of them knew, Yuri never said no to anything. Be it helping them with studies or homework or anything else. She would be the first person they would look out for in any situation. And Yuri being Yuri would gladly help them through everything.

Today, she didn't know how she got so much courage to say no straight on the face. And even though she felt uneasy after seeing their faces there was a wave of relief that cheered her up to finally speak her mind.

Park Jongseong witnessed the scene from the corner and he couldn't help but curve his lips into a smile. He went near them and narrowed his eyes at Yuri's statement, "what plans Yuri?"

That made Yuri force a smile as the others waited for her response. Internally she cursed Jongseong for nosing in between. She couldn't possibly tell them that Jake asked her to meet after school, could she?

That would be a straight invitation to false rumors and assumptions, which she oh so dearly wanted to avoid.

"Visiting someone." She replied, and prayed that they won't ask who it is. She could easily lie to them, but at that time her mind wasn't able to make up anything.

The lies should be made sure such that they won't be revealed anytime soon until the job was done. And that was perhaps the hardest part about lying. Deceiving. That Yuri wasn't able to understand and yet to master.

"Who—" Jongseong began as Yuri held her breath but before he could say anything further Cho-hee, the class president spoke up.

"Guys back to your seats the class is starting."

Yuri let out a heavy sigh, and went back to her seat that was the opposite side if the class. She was glad that Jake didn't hear this. For some reason, she felt relieved and excited at the same time.

After school, Yuri waited for Jake after the class, she invited him at the library, till the time she hid there from everyone. Until she made sure that they left school.

She sat awkwardly on the chair and tapped her index finger impatiently on the desk waiting for Jake. Every now and then she would take a glance at the door to see if he was coming.

He eventually did. He was right on time. And that fascinated Yuri. She absolutely adored people who came on time.

One handle of bag draped on his shoulder, one of his hand holding it upwards while the other was shoved in his pockets as he walked his path towards Yuri.

Taking the sight in Yuri couldn't tear apart her eyes away from him, at this point she looked like she was gawking at him.

He sat right in front of her and fixed his glasses when he looked straight in her eye.

Yuri pursed her lips and immediately looked down when their eyes met for a brief second. Fidgeting her fingers along the hem of her skirt.

She finally decided to break the silence, "why did you called me?" She slowly glimpsed upwards as she questioned him.

"I wanted to repay your favour." He responded in english. Yuri furrowed her brows at the words as he continued, a little soft now.

Yuri blinked her eyes rapidly as the unexpected request.

"Before that, can you show me how to make a new bus card?"

[A/N]

Ahem ahem

So how are you guys liking it so far?

Vote and comment of you did ;)

I can't even get into the main story yet T.T

Thank you for being this patient with me. It really really means a lot. Believe me there's so much yet to be revealed. Sorry for taking so long.

ಥ_ಥ