Diez (10)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

In the break, Yuri made up her damn mind to get her job done and along with it, possibly get acquainted with the new guy.

Even though he seemed almost unapproachable, she'll like to give it a try.

There was something about him that surfaced her inquisitive nature, she was trying so hard to hide.

He was just a normal human, he won't bite, right?

The other students in the class had given up on him and left him to enjoy his own company.

Yuri was worried about the fact that he wouldn't be able to get the notes or refrences from others at this rate.

And since he was now her responsibility, she would have to talk to him one way or the other.

Not to mention the little reminder Mr. Han gave her when she went to his office to submit the last week's assignments.

"Did you sent him the lecture schedule? If you haven't, make sure to see if he needs anything and help him in case he does, alright?"

There wasn't a chance she could tell him no.

One, because Mr. Han wasn't asking her, he was ordering her to do so.

Two, she wanted to talk to him just as much badly.

She somehow wanted to bring out the little incident that happened in the morning.

Yuri clenched her fingers into a fist and punched her elbows backwards in the air with a puffed up face.

You got this girl!

When she was done calming herself down, she got up and silently stood right aside of his desk.

She theatrically coughed for his attention, he didn't even bothered to look up at her.

That made her cough louder and clear her throat multiple times before he finally looked at her.

"What do you want now?" Jake asked her and furrowed her brows. What a nuisance.

"Do you have a social media account?" Yuri questioned him and he squinted his eyes at her.

The sudden intense gaze caused Yuri to wave her hands and casually cover it up, "I-I just want a way to send you the d-details, and to add you to the group chat."

"I know you don't want to interact with people but now that you're a student here, the least you can do is give me your contact information." Yuri quickly spoke her innocent intentions.

Jake slightly poked his cheek with his tongue.

Please tell me he isn't mad at me. Yuri internally prayed and nervously fidgeted her fingers.

He's not about to kill me now, is he?

Jake kept a straight face after noticing her lips slightly tugged at a corner and continuous twitching of a muscle near her eyes.

She's nervous.

He snatched a pen from the desk and started writing something down on a piece of paper.

After finishing it he slid the paper in her direction.

Confused, Yuri took a look at it. And the realisation made her eyes wider.

"You're giving me your number?"