Delicious Desire ☽ 22

ELIAN

----

After our little adventure, Kai and I got dressed again and left the windows open for some well-needed airing in the car. I could tell Kai was uncomfortable, since we both forgot about condoms entirely. My cum was dripping out of him as we speak.

"You alright?" I asked him as we walked towards the festivities again.

He gave me a snare, and pushed my shoulder lightly. Making me stumble a bit. The parking space was well lit, with many paper lanterns aluminating the pathway back to the hall.

"God, I feel light headed, you beast." Kai replied tugging at his turtleneck away from his throat. Looking anywhere but at my eyes.

I smirked at his embarrassment, looking at him nervously fidget the whole time.

As we joined the party again, my eyes caught sight of my teeth marks embedded in his neck.

His usually glowing skin was deawy with sweat, I could still taste him on the tip of my tongue. The way your bodies moved in perfect sync, like two serpents riveting against each other.

I dug my nails into my palms, fuck, since when has he been so... Irresistible. I can't think straight. My thoughts have been consumed by him.

Many Committees came to congratulate us, but I wasn't focused on them. I was looking at Kai, the way his eyes crinkled when he smiled, forming lines between his youthful skin. His sparkling white teeth, that was embedded in my skin only moments ago. And finally, his eyes.

Those seductive eyes that can sing to any being, if they look long enough.

"... Elian! Jesus, what are you daydreaming about!?," asked Zero.

His hand was clasped around the ball of my shoulder. My eyes followed up his arm, that was covered in designer. Back to his smirking face, it's ironic sometimes, he should've been a werewolf with the way his features turn wolfish on occasion.

My brow creased in irritation, "What? And no, I wasn't thinking about anything in particular. It's just your voice bores me so much that I tune you out." I replied with a smile to match his own mischievous one.

He looked at me baffled, "How dare you say that my voice bores you! I've been the only one to listen to yours before you met loverboy!" Zero accused me with a long finger pointed in my face.

"Okay, settle down boyscouts, you're making a scene." Said Kai, breaking the verbal fight up.

My eyes made contact with his, his eyes narrowed that one specific way that drives me crazy. And the bastard has the nerve to send me a visual of him arching his back while he rides me like a madman.

"What's wrong, babe? Cat got your tongue?"

Before I could answer, Leo walked up with his 'date', they were both wearing white with light blue undertones. It kind off looked like they were dressing up for prom, but aye, who am I to piss on someone else's parade.

"Hey guys! I'd like to introduce my sister, this is Leah." Leo proclaimed as he gestured to her.

My mouth hung open, "Are you sure you're related? Leo you were cleary adopted." I said folding my arms over my chest.

Kai glared at the side of my face as I continued my staring match with Leo.

"Ignore him, he's just an asshole. But, nice to meet you, Leah. I'm Kai, and this brute over here," He gestured to me, "Is my mate, Elian."

I cleared my throat and held my hand out to her, "Nice to meet you." I responded politely.

Leah only smiled and what I was guessing signed to us, pointing at her hearing aids.

"I apologize if I don't respond immediately, I'm hard of hearing." Said Leah, her already plum cheeks becoming redder.

"Oh, it's no bother! Don't worry about it."

She only nodded again, and pointed towards an older couple. She bowed and walked towards them.

I looked back at Leo and said, "She's cute, and polite too."

Kai cleared his throat and glared at me this time, for real. His sudden emotion of jealousy rushed through my veins. Making me light headed with its suddenness.

I went to grab his arm, but he walked away firmly. I called after him, but he kept walking. People tried pulling him aside bu he brushed everyone off, and kept walking till he was out of earshot of me. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

What the hell was that about.

"Ohhh, yeah karma's a bitch, ain't she Elian."

------

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all doing alright. And I hope you're staying healthy. Now, let's cut to the chase. My phone was stolen about a year and a half ago, and Wattpad wouldn't let me log in again, but I couldn't remember my old email password. Hence, the longest hiatus in history of Wattpad.

This story will be continued, albeit slow (not slower than it was) since I have six other stories to finish too. I hope you guys understand, and it's good to have my account back.

Kat.