Delicious Desire ☽ 14

ELIAN

---

I walked back up the stairs to our exam hall, my mind was wandering as I aimlessly walked up to them. I stopped mid-step, Why did I smile? Why am I suddenly getting the urge to pin him against a wall?

I shook my head and cleared my throat. Ridding my mind of those thoughts, I walked back into the semi-quiet room as everyone was hastily finishing their quizzes.

These grades didn't matter much in the Academy, it's mostly the physical stuff that counts. The Alphas learned how to provide and lead their packs while the other species did mostly the same thing. Depending on their status and species of course.

Mostly all of the students did well in these exams, the Academy is known to be more of a hands-on-deck type of school.

The vampires bowed as I passed them and I nodded back as I sat down in my seat again, damn wolf. Was he really going to go outside naked? But yet again they are kind of used to being half-naked all the time so.

I was finished with mine while Zero next to me was focused on getting done on time, I shook my head. But the classroom door opened and a fully dressed Kai walked in and went to our supervisor. He nodded and took a test from the woman and sat down to work.

Poor deer, he wasted all of that blood, damn I'm thirsty all of a sudden. Clearing my throat I decided to sleep the time away, was the way to go. The other's writing and flipping of their pages lulled me to sleep.

I woke up with someone's rough taps on my shoulder, Lifting my head I looked up at Leo. Where are the rest of the students?

"Where are they?" I asked rubbing my eyes to wake me up fully.

"You need to come. Some of the wolves mating instincts kicked in...randomly."

I looked at him in confusion. The wolves are in the mating season already, usually, it's in June and it's only May.

"Let's go. Where are they right now?"

Leo nodded with his hands crossed, he followed behind me as we exited the room.

"They're all in the courtyard. But something's up with Kai, you'll see what I mean."

Now I was even more confused, what's happening to that addicted wolf.

---

Leo and I sprinted towards the courtyard and I stopped midstep yet again, what the actual fuck.

Kai stood at the front with his hands in his pockets with three angry nail gashes on his chest, ripping his clean shirt. But that wasn't what made me stop, what baffled me was the hundreds of wolves on their knees, head bent sitting in front of him.

Eden, an Alpha wolf that was the strongest till the Matthews brothers came to the Academy. He walked with his own air of power and dominance but he can't hold a candle to Kai right now.

"All of you in my pack get up!" Eden shouted, the sound bounced on top of the walls.

But none of the wolves dared to move in the presence of Kai, Eden growled at his pack members who disobeyed his order.

Kai groaned and began a slow and steady walk towards Eden, his pack members lowered their eyes instantly but Eden stubbornly refused.

He stopped in front of Eden, peering into his soul.

"Do you want to deal with this, Hmm?" Kai pocked his forefinger into Edens's chest, "You should teach your pack members some fucking self-control!" Kai yelled the last part making the lower rank wolves whimper slightly.