Delicious Desire ☽ 13

KAI

---

I was talking with Sealia or more like arguing about the fact that the female wolf was not my mate. Making my way to class, she almost made us both tumble down the stairs at the speed that she was running towards me. People gave us weird looks as she struggled to get her breath back and talk at the same time.

"I'm telling you, she's not the one." I whisper-shouted at the infuriating woman.

She was lanky and had little to no curves whatsoever, her fiery red hair gave her away right away, Our pack was so big so there were multiple people born with the Beta gene, but inevitably it's the Alpha's choice who he chooses. As things were standing she'll be his Beta but thankfully she knows her place.

She lowered her head and apologized, this is getting on my nerves. Eve or the female wolf walked towards me but stopped midway, My face was twisted in one of fury and agitation. I turned around and walked towards her, Eve's smirk fell as I looked down on her. She looked up at me sheepishly.

Leaning in I inhaled her scent and then growled in disgust, my wolf had taken over so my normal blue eyes were yellow and orange. My top lip lifted as I sneered at her.

"My mate? Please, don't be delusional. If you ever lie and make up stories again I'll rip your throat out. Know your place, Hunter." The deep baritone of my wolf rasped out, a light sheen of sweat covered her body. She was shaking slightly, her eyes were wide with fear, she gulped down a breath of air.

"I'm sorry, please don't kill me!" She whispered out pathetically.

I turned around and she collapsed onto the floor, tears of mortification pricked at her mascaraed eyes. Pulling off my tie I threw it on my desk and unbuttoned my dress shirt, pulling it off of my body, I took off my shoes and unbuckled my belt and pants.

Giving my Beta (future-Beta) a final look I sprinted out of the class and jumped from the third floor, as I landed I shifted into my wolf, the grey fur danced in the wind as I sniffed the air then ran away towards the forest.

Running into the lush woods I ran around and ran after the critters and animals, I contemplated hunting but just then a crack of a stick was heard and my head shot up. It's a dear, howling I ran after it. I loved a chase, hunting prey always made the adrenaline skyrocket. Jumping over fallen trees and lush greenery I smiled in my head as I picked up the pace, and jumped on the unexpected prey.

-----

Shifting back I was practically naked and covered in mud and blood, it dripped down my arms and neck. My eyes were still a light yellow from the adrenaline circulating in my bloodstream. Some of the groups were busy with classes outside, I shook my hair and raked my hand through the sticky tresses. Combining it back against my scalp.

Walking away from the forest, people stared at my unnerving sight. Some pointed till Mr. Shall sprinted towards me with an agitated and worried look on his face. I rolled my eyes, here we go for another lecture.

"Kai! Where have you been, we've searched everywhere. Your pack members refused to tell the faculty where you were!" Mr. Shall raged on.

I stood there waiting for him to finish his rant, my short-temper didn't let me through.

"I was in the woods, I needed to go on a run to release some tension. If I didn't go someone would've gotten hurt, and their blood would have been on my body, not a deer's."

He swallowed hard and looked around at the other students, "Go get cleaned up and GO TO CLASS." he said turning around, going back to his own class.

"Yes, sir," I said and walked towards the dorms.

My skin was covered in sweat, mud, and blood. But nevertheless, I felt great and relaxed after that needed run, releasing all of that built-up tension. As I walked towards the classes and the bathrooms, people stared and some gave me disapproving looks.

But the person I least expected walked towards me.

Leo.

"Hey, Kai. You alright?" He asked looking around with his hands in his pockets. His uniform shirt was open with a plain white tee underneath.

"Nothing much just went on a run. Why?" I asked walking into the bathroom.

He followed me and raised his shoulders, "It looks like you rolled in a pool of blood and dirt, that's why I'm asking."

Stripping off my underwear I got in the hot stream and sighed as the substances were washed away. Raking my hand through my hair, the blood and sweat dripped down my hands.

Leo sighed and leaned against the wall on the other side of the shower wall, still able to talk to me and see me too.

"Look Leo, I'm sorry. I was caught up in my own things that I didn't even think of your problems." I said while lathering the honey shampoo into my hair.

He sighed and raised his shoulders again, "apology accepted, and I should have talked to you. So we both were shitty friends."

He smiled softly and I smiled back, but his eyes widened and I realized my fangs haven't gone back all the way but I willed them away with my eyes.

"Sorry about that, the adrenaline is still fresh." I apologized and washed the soap out of my eyes.

"It's fine, anyway it's cool and kinda intimidating." He added the last part as a whisper.

I smirked at that.

Intimidating, that's one I didn't expect from a school full of supernatural people.

"I'll leave you to finish washing up, oh and you better be fast. You're one of the few that haven't finished the quizzes."

I groaned damn tests.

"Thanks for reminding me. I'll see you later."

He smiled and winked and walked out, I continued to wash my body and hair. The water at my feet looked like Cherry Koolaid.

Getting out I wrapped the towel around my lower half and dried my face and slipped my feet into the provided slippers and went outside.

I didn't think this through, I didn't bring any clothes with me so I had to walk out with only my towel on.

Closing the bathroom door, I wanted to walk forward but a cold hand held me back. I looked down and then at the owner of the hand.

Elian held the clothes against my chest, his pale hand was the opposite color of my own dark complexion. Or more tan than dark.

"I ran into Leo, he said you didn't have any clothes." He said, shoving my chest lightly.

"Thanks, Vampy," I said sarcastically.

He rolled his almost black eyes and walked off, with his middle finger raised.

I smiled and shook my head, and went back into the bathroom to change.

But what Kai didn't see was the subtle smile on Elian's face, mimicking his own...