Delicious Desire ☽ 3

ELIAN

---

"Elian! Are you done? You're going to be late!" My father hollered from downstairs. His voice was muffled from the closed door.

As I tried to move and stand up, an unknown weight held me down. Looking down I saw a random girl wrapped around me like a boa constrictor. I rolled my eyes and pushed her off of me. Scoffing, I got up as I threw my legs off the side of the bed.

"Get up and get out," I said to the naked woman lying in my bed.

She woke up and looked around confused as to where she was, "Where am I?"

I shrugged and walked towards my connected bathroom, ignoring the girl's consistent questions. Sighing I turned around in my bathroom door. Leaning against the doorframe.

"Look, we fucked nothing more and nothing less. Now get out, you're not needed anymore."

Her eyes widened and she stormed out of the bed, I watched her as she hastily picked up her discarded clothes, and with that, I closed the bathroom door and got ready for the day, also ignoring the insults she hurled at me.

Walking to the sink, I splashed myself with the cold water and looked at myself in the mirror. My almost black locks hanging in my face. Slowly all of her scratch marks healed in seconds, and my skin was back to its original state, porcelain white.

The silver chain around my neck stood out on my skin as I was bent over to wash my face, waking me up fully. My eyes were their usual brown with the tinge of red.

I decided against brushing my teeth for now and will come and do it after breakfast, so I walked towards the bathtub and opened the faucets. Not really being in the mood for a shower I decided to submerge myself in the hot water.

As I sunk lower into the tub, I sighed and quickly began washing. My favorite body wash was sandalwood and honey scented.

It was somewhat calming, and after last night's tiring activities this helped my body instantly heal up. My bathroom was gray and navy colored, with one big window lining the wall in the middle, and the tub was in the middle of that window.

I soaked up all the sun's heat and warmth through the glass as I finished up bathing and getting dressed in the forsaken uniform we had to wear. It wasn't the worst thing ever, but not the best either.

When I was finished I went downstairs where my father was seated at the dining table typing on his laptop, I nodded at the house staff and took a red apple from the counter and leaned against it.

"I'm going to head out soon," I said to my father and just then Farren came rushing down the stairs, with her shirt untucked from her skirt and her hair still loose. Hanging from the messy bun she made the night before.

I rolled my eyes, she always gets ready at the last second, "Almost late, C'mon Elian let's go before we're actually late." She chirped and I nodded pushing myself off of the counter I was leaning against.

Our father stood up and smiled at us, an unnerving sight. Full-bloods like myself and our father, we can't retract our fangs back. So they are always showing and are peaking out.

This is our second year going to the academy and it's been fun. For the most part, except for those who are always trying to fight me. But no one has successfully pinned me down yet or won even. At the academy, we have five of the six representatives at school except for the werewolves. But Father said the Silverbane pack was attending this year so it will be interesting to see everyone's reactions to the powerful clan joining the school.

"Okay guys, Have a safe trip to school and I'll see you on summer break and mating season for the other species, and Ellian don't get anyone pregnant or I'll rip your throat out. Okay?"

I gulped and nodded, motioning for Farren as we headed towards the door. As I went to grab the keys I saw the dent in the wall, I wanted to ask but the members say a fight broke out on the day they signed the treaty. Farren said the guy was pretty handsome. But every week she has a new crush so I'll just have to see for myself.

"Let's go," I said and Farren nodded.

We walked towards the Audi and everyone bowed to show their respect towards us. We'll see them in a few months when the school's break time begins.

And we drove away, as our father waved at us with the other clan members behind him, Farren turned around to wave at them some more but I continued to drive, A content smile on my face. As I looked in the rear-view mirror I saw I had a few hickies left to heal, as she did a number on me.

Well, I'll be satisfied... for a while.

_____

As we neared the gates I asked Farren, "Can you hand me our IDs please." She nodded and opened the compartment where we keep all of our identification in the car.

I handed them to the guards and we passed through with no complaints.

Getting through was the easy part, but getting a parking space was not. The school was huge, six stories in total for the main building, and six houses for each representative. There were different buildings for every subject or lesson.

As we finally got a parking space, I parked and we got out. And as usual, some of the attention was on us. But also not everyone was looking at us too.

Confused I looked around and Farren only sighed and shrugged, nodding we both walked towards the hall for initiation.

"So who wants to go?"

I looked at the stage in confusion, "Oh! It's him! The guy from the treaty." Farren said not taking her eyes off of the guy that was looking smug into the crowd.

So that's our werewolf representative, is it?

Interesting.