Delicious Desire ☽ 5

KAI

---

I was scrolling aimlessly through my social media accounts, and I was texting Andrea too. She sounded excited and honestly, I was too. She said the people back home already miss us.

In the same seat, I was sitting in, alone just minding my business. Someone sat beside me, my brows crossed in confusion.

"Can I help you?" I asked the guy sitting next to me, he was just staring at me. It kind of began pissing me off.

"Hey, buddy? What do you want." I asked again, standing up.

Then suddenly he grasped my shirt and hauled me into the hallway between the seats. Taking his hand I twisted it off of my shirt when the guy yelped in pain, I gruffed at him as he cradled his hand against his chest.

"Hey! Asshole, did you just hurt my brother?" A behemoth of a man hollered and stalked towards us. He was obviously a werewolf too because my Alpha wolf paced around in my head, I tried to simultaneously calm him down and keep the guy away from me. And his scent gave him away.

"Maybe you should teach your brother some manners, buddy," I said back, standing my ground.

His eyes pinched with fury and his hand came up to punch me in the face, I caught the hand mid-action as he struggled to free his hand from my grip.

"That was a stupid move, Warrior. I won't hold back if you keep attacking me." I started as a warning.

The guy growled at me, and I took it as a sign of disrespect. Now I'm royally pissed.

"I don't care if you're an Alpha or not, no one hurts my family!"

"Blaine, please stop! You're going to get yourself killed!" Someone else interjected.

"Yes Blaine, listen to her. I'm really not in the mood to go easy on you."

The woman whimpered as I grasped his arm and kicked him full force in the stomach, making him groan and fly against the other side of the Hall, his limp body slid down from the wall and sat against it.

The Hall was bustling with noise now as I stalked towards the injured man on the floor, he coughed and a little mucus mixed with blood came out of the corner of his mouth.

I crouched in front of him and grasped his shoulder-length hair in a tight fist, lifting his head up so I could look into his eyes.

"And no one disrespects me!" I claimed as I pushed his head back and picked him up by the ankle and dragged him over my shoulder, his upper body sanded against the floor. He didn't try to struggle because his ribs were probably broken and he was in pain.

A few faculty members rushed in front of us, they had panicked expressions on their faces.

"Kai, let him go. You've hurt him already, just drop him, please." Mr. Shall pleaded as he took a step forward but instantly went right back to his previous position.

I stared at them for a few seconds making them look away in submission, my wolf was pleased someone new their place.

I groaned and reluctantly loosened my grip on his ankle making his body hit the ground hard, as I walked away I said.

"Oh, and if you purposefully try to make me angry I won't hold back so please go ahead and try me. I dare you." I ended the sentence with a forced smile, and my gleaming eyes gave away my real emotion.

People will know not to mess with me, I'm really not in the mood to play nice anymore. Blaine coughed as he sat up straight, he groaned in pain, but his injuries were already healing. The cracking of his ribs could be heard as his body heals itself.

I went and leaned against the wall on the other side of the Hall, the guy I presumed was his brother came charging at me, lifting up my knee he slammed into my leg. All the air left his body as he fell limp at my feet. He heaved to get air inside his lifeless body, I sighed and once again grabbed him by the ankle, dragging him towards his brother.

My phone rang and I answered, "Hello dad, no everything's fine. Just had a few mishaps. No, no ones dead, yet." I said still dragging him along with one hand.

"Okay, bye," I said as I dropped him by his brother's feet. Blaine scurried to him, slapping him awake. Or at least trying to wake him up.

Placing my phone in my pocket I stared down at them, my eyes where blood-orange slits. My body was burning up with the urge to shift and tear everyone to shreds.

Trace came running with a worried expression and held my shoulders and said, "Kai breathe, remember what dad said. That's it, slow and steady."

I calmed down with my brother's help, but my blood still boiled and my pack members could feel the emotion themselves.

Every other species looked around and mumbled to themselves, I looked around in the crowd no one made any eye contact with me.

With healers at the injured wolves, I walked out of the Hall and went outside. Many more students walked by with their own curious expressions.

I sighed and walked towards the courtyard. The heat of summer soaked into my skin. I sighed, taking out a cigarette, and breathed in the smoke and the nicotine filled my lungs. I calmed down when the butt was ripped out of my mouth and thrown on the ground.

"You should stop while you're ahead. That shit can kill you, y'know." The short guy said.

He was short but buff, and going by his scent he was a human. My own 6,2 height towered over his 5,6 frame, but his gap-tooth smile made up for his lack of height. His freckled cheeks stood out against his forest green eyes. But his blue-dyed hair stood out even more.

"Leo, Leo Santez." He said as he smiled and turned towards me.

"Let's be friends, Alpha Kai."

I looked at him perplexedly, "Why would you want to be friends with me?"

He swallowed hard and looked at me with weary eyes, he rubbed his pockets and placed his hand in them.

"Just because, you look like a cool guy and being friends won't hurt." He said, looking at my reaction.

Narrowing my eyes I looked him over, he hasn't sent off any warning bells yet, so I smiled slightly and took his hand, shaking it.

"Sure, let's be friends."

His own smile beamed at me as we talked.

What a way to start a friendship.