Delicious Desire ☽ 6

ELIAN

---

Zero and I were sitting at the back of the Hall, watching the whole fight happen. Kai picked him up like he weighed nothing. My eyes were wide as we stared at the ordeal play out in front of us. His body was limp as he dragged him like a ragdoll.

"Holy shit!" Zero exclaimed, moving closer to get a better look. He looked genuinely excited to see some action.

"Oh, he's strong," I said, now I really want to fight him.

People rushed in front of them and tried to calm the raging wolf down. He dropped his body on the ground as his flesh crashed into the hard floor he let out a loud groan of pain.

Kai walked away and stood next to us in the far-left corner when suddenly the younger brother charged at him. My instincts told me to go and intervene but Kai looked calm and unbothered. Well, now I know why. The boy rushed straight into his knee, making him collapse on the floor. Like a pile of mush and heavy breathing.

Kai sighed and took him by the ankle like he did with his brother and dragged him towards the other injured wolf, also dropping his lifeless body like a sack of potatoes.

"That's a little harsh, ain't it?" Zero asked as he flinched at the sound of his body also crashing to the ground. He subconsciously rubbed his ribs as he stared at the man laying on the floor.

"Well, no. He asked for it when he charged at him, what did he expect to happen?" I said not looking at Zero.

Some other people, that I assumed were Pack Healers, ran to the injured and Kai walked out of the Hall, I wanted to go after him. And I don't know why?

"C'mon let's go unpack. It's almost time for the lectures to start." Zero said standing up from his seat, his silver jewelry jingled and chimed when he moved. One clear way to identify Zero Reid.

I sighed and nodded, "Yeah, there's a lot to unpack."

We walked and people made way for us. It was a warm day today. Hopefully, it will be a little cooler tomorrow. The dorms were located in the middle of the Campus so that you can go to your dorm from every direction you came from. Usually, you'd have a roommate, but representatives like myself didn't have to share, but if we wanted to we could add a person to your room tag.

There's a designated dorm for every species, but you could move in with another species but the process took longer than normal so not many people did that.

My 'room' was located on the very top, with each and every dorm as a penthouse of sorts on the top for their reps. Zero moved in with me a year ago and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

It was about three a clock in the evening, and evening-classes usually started at five to about eight in the afternoon, it depends on the lecture or activity we had to do.

Sighing I decided to rest for a while and watch Netflix while Zero took a shower, we made lunch after he was done and watched T.V for the remainder of the time we had before class.

---------

Classes were split and we had our different groups to be with. Our group had a lecture about different species anatomy and that meant that this lecture will take about an hour or two.

Zero and I walked towards the classroom and sat at our designated seats we had over the years of attending this Academy.

We sat right in the back of the class, with our little group of loyal friends. Most of them are vampires but we had a few other friends from different species too.