Chapter Seven

Chapter 7

  Meng Shao Fei's house

Just stepping into the house via the entrance, Tang Yi could already see the side of the wall filled with relevant information on Xing Tian Meng's boss and related individuals, and also a personally hand-drawn wanted poster, with the height clearly marked.

"Tang Yi, 28 years old, height 182 cm, but... am I that ugly?"

He points at the hand-drawn wanted poster and laughs.

"Yes!"

Shao Fei, who stepped into his house just a moment too late, rushes over quickly as he tries to block the picture and all the information about Tang Yi with his body.

"What are you so nervous for? But..."

Tang Yi deliberately leans in close to the panicking man trying to hide the board and whispers in his ear, "You really do know me."

All the basic details of height, weight, his dominant right hand, frequently visited places, people he was in contact with, even details he never noticed before were on Shao Fei's board.

"Don't change the subject, what did you just say downstairs? Say it again."

Unafraid of the imposing eyes of the other, Shao Fei looks at the man who just kissed him in the hospital earlier.

Tang Yi takes off his suit jacket and drapes it over his wrist, repeating the words he said earlier, "I said that I'm not sure of your feelings, but we can try."

"Hey, just now at the hospital everyone found out, and now you come and say you're not sure? Are you trying to mess with my feelings?"

"It's because I don't want to mess with you that I want to make it clear."

He puts his warm palm gently to Shao Fei's face, saying seriously, "After all, I've never had anyone like you, someone that I care so much about."

Tang Yi thought he had insulated his life from feelings, that it was impossible to find his rib like Boss Tang had said, but still this person was now put into the most important place in his heart.

He cares, and he is interested in Shao Fei.

"Sure enough, the person who falls in love with the other first loses the most. Forget it. Anyway, the fact that I like you is my business, whether you can like me or not is up to you."

Shao Fei waves him off in a dismissive gesture and tips his chin up to look at Tang Yi confidently. "But I am really handsome, it'll be difficult for you to not fall in love with me."

"Oh really?" Tang Yi smiles, opening his arms after taking a step back and says, "How about, I'll give you a chance to seduce me."

"Don't, don't think that I won't dare to do it, I'm afraid you can't stand it," Shao Fei retorts, puffing his chest out and showing no signs of weakness.

He didn't expect the topic to suddenly turn so suggestive and sensual.

"Oh? Come try."

"Try me, who's afraid, huh? Anyway, we're both men so why do we need to talk so much? Let's just do it."

"You're right, then I... ..."

As he speaks, Tang Yi unexpectedly moves forward and puts his arm around Shao Fei's waist, turning them around and pressing Shao Fei against the wall. He removes Shao Fei's jacket and unbuttons his own shirt, revealing strong chest muscles.

"Nervous?"

Shao Fei lifts his chin and stutters, "No, no, I'm actually enjoying this, continue, continue!"