00

Chapter 00"In love there are two things: bodies and words

Chapter 00
"In love there are two things: bodies and words."-Joyce Carol Oates

Moving to Forks, Washington had been a snap decision on the Culle's part, following Alice's visions like a fox after a white rabbit. What Alice didn't see was their favorite vampire meets her mate, sorry mates, in their enemy.

Harriet Cullen was never one to go searching for her fated soulmate. She had everything she needed already; a loving family a roof over her head and an immortal life. What more could she want?

The wolf pack always felt connected, more so then the pack mentality. They always felt love towards one another even if they weren't imprinted to each other. Billy Black assumed it was just the response to his son, Jacob Black, phasing seeing as he was the true alpha of the pack. But Sam Uley had a different idea, seeing as he had already met his match, he thought they all had something in common. An imprint.

Jacob Black had only loved one woman in his life, Bella Swan. He saw her as his one true love, someone that would eventually love him back the way he loved her. He wasn't prepared for his imprint to suddenly appear when Bella Swan came back to Forks, Washington.

Seth Clearwater was always fascinated with the supernatural, so when he phases and imprints on Jacob Black's vampire he was elated. He finally found his one true love and she was something he always felt a connection with.

Paul Lahote, being the hot head he is, was convinced that he didn't even have an imprint which is why he was currently dating Rachel Black, Jacob's older sister. But, when he imprints on something he always thought he should hate, he tried to fight it. Why couldn't it be Rachel? Why a bloodsucker? Paul would never actually get the answer from his ancestors. Though they would always find a way to get the two to interact; whether it be him finding her on a hunt, or her coming over to visit Jacob and Seth. Over time he would learn to accept her, even if he hated what she was.

Embry Call was always a background character, never really in the forefront with his friends. But when he meets Harriet, it's like his whole world changes. She brought him out of the shadows and into the light where everyone could see his beauty.

Jared Cameron never thought his patrol could be interesting, that is until he locked eyes with Harriet while she was pouting at a deer that had crossed the river. Now he was never one to enjoy the company of vampires, but every time he saw her or thought of her a warm tingle would engulf his very being. Maybe being mates to a vampire wasn't so bad.