01

Chapter 01

Chapter 01

{TWILIGHT}

"Continue to share your heart with people even if it has been broken." -Amy Poehler

The Cullen household was lively the morning Bella Swan came to town. Alice was making sure everyone looked good, Jasper was trying to calm his mate down, Rosalie was watching Emmett as he teased Harriet by holding her school bag over her head and the two parental figures had already left for the plans they had made for today.

"Emmett!" Harriet whined, running after the male who was now darting around the room. "I need to pack it! Give it back!"

A loud laugh filled the house as Emmett stopped at the stairs, sticking his tongue out and waving the bag in her face. "You could get it if you weren't so slow." He teased enjoying the pout and flare of anger that flashed across her face.

He wasn't wrong, out of all the Cullen's, Harriet was the slowest though she made up for it in other aspects such as height and strength being early as strong at Emmett despite her body type.

A harsh glare turned into a smirk when Jasper appeared at her side with the bag in hand. "Who was the slow one again?" Jasper joked, handing the bag to his fictional sister who immediately beamed and disappeared from sight.

"You're no fun." Emmett pouted, plopping down on the couch beside his beloved.

His comment made Jasper roll his eyes, smacking Emmett on the back of the head as he passed, ignoring the angry yell that escaped the burly man.

Emmett looked over at his blonde lover who chose to ignore him with a soft smile on her face, her hand covering her lips when she felt his gaze on her.

The sight made the male vampire pout even more before it brightened upon seeing Harriet appear again. She had changed into her usual dark color palette, a now full bag over her shoulder.

Rosalie stood up and looked her fictional sister over, fluffing her hair and straightening the long sleeved cotton shirt that unintentionally hugged her curves. "You look magnificent, as always." The blonde cooed grabbing Harriet's hand and spinning her around causing a giggle to leave the woman.

"Not as magnificent as you, Rose!" Harriet praised, looking over Rosalie's fashionista look. The blonde was given the gift of beauty and Rose was definitely showing it off.

A grunt left Harriet as she quickly moved around Rose, glaring at Emmett who's hand were still out and ready to grab her. "Emmett." She glared, ignoring the smile at graces Rosalie's lips at the sight of them.