~Character Forms~

Please skip this chapter if you haven't read the whole fic yet! These are basically general info on all the characters so far. Will be updated as the story goes on.

Samantha Coleman
Nicknames: Sam, Samboy
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Basic personality: Stereotypical tomboy with cliché interests such as video games, sports, etc. Hates feminine things. Very aware of the fact that she's a character in a fanfiction. Tries to be normal but sometimes shifts into Main Character Mode™ and loses some of her brain cells due to the plot. Definitely not one of the smarter characters.

Xander Greenwall
Nicknames: none
Gender: Male
Age: 16
Basic personality: One of the author's many original characters. Like his best friend Sam, he's self aware and often breaks the fourth wall. Unlike her, however, he's actually really smart and possibly the most realistic character. Common sense is Xander's greatest ability. Hates clichés and annoying tropes with a passion. Also very sarcastic and generally tired of the whole world.

Xandra Greenwall
Nickname: Xanny
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Basic personality: Sadistic and a little bit insane. Enjoys the thought of committing crimes and often makes dark jokes to freak people out. Knows a concerning amount about topics such as law, serial killers, murder, human anatomy, etc. Probably kins Genocider Jack from Danganronpa.

William Jerkbully
Nickname: Will
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Basic personality: One-dimensional bully stereotype with a very fitting last name. Has a poor memory and often has to check his Book Of Insults when bullying someone. Honestly still better than his canon version.

Kyle Sanders
Nicknames: none
Gender: Male
Age: 17
Basic personality: (i'll add this in later because i dont want to spoil what he'll be like in this book)

Nathaniel Fredlock
Nickname: Nathan
Gender: Male
Age: 17
Basic personality: Used to be social and full of energy, but after Faith's death, he became much more anxious and quiet. Mostly keeps to himself, and stutters excessively like a poorly-written shy character.

Austin Sanders
Nicknames: Corrupted Mii, Pancake boy
Gender: Robot (jk male)
Age: somewhere in his thirties
Basic personality: Pancake enthusiast with a burning hatred for waffles. May or may not be the leader of a pancake cult. Used to work at Nintendo. Was found dead ten years ago with a sticky note attached to his head that read "pancakes sux waffles 5ever" written in pink glitter pen.

Henry Morris
Nickname: Eteled
Gender: Male
Age: around the same as Austin
Basic personality: Waffle enthusiast. Has violent tendencies and copes with his tragic backstory through inflicting trauma on people who mildly annoy him. Despite this, he's actually somewhat sane for the most part. At least has more common sense than some of the other characters.