• What a show •

• Y/N Pov •

"Yeah mom, I'm at the apartment."

She kept calling me and while I think it's kind she cares I do need to take care of things.

I looked out the window and saw a sign for a mega pizzaplex

"Hey mom, ever heard of an animatronic band?"

"Yeah like Chuck E. Cheese?"

"I guess. there's a mall in the town i live in and they're the main attraction. should I apply?"

"Well if you want, it's definitely an opportunity. i would suggest checking it out before applying, just in case."

"Alright. thanks for the advice."

"Right, don't forget to lock the doors and make sure to always have your keys on you. did you get the mattress in?"

"Yes, I got it. I'll be alright."

"Good good. I should let you get to it, love you, y/n"

"Love you too mom, we'll talk later."

She hangs up, what time was it.. i look to the clock. hm only 10 in the morning. I would like to check out that pizzaplex place. let me see if they're open

I search the name on my phone. yeah they're open today. I'll drop by at 1ish.

Until then I should unpack some boxes. but I'd rather lay on my couch while scrolling through my phone.

I should unpack.

No.

I should though.

I don't want to.

This is turning into a difficult situation.

-----

I didn't unpack. It's already 12:30? damn I just wasted time.

I got my good boots on and got my keys. I did a final glace and double check of all my things.

Phone? yep. keys? yep. wallet? hold on. okay yep it's in my back pocket.

Alright. I get in my car and drive over.

God damn this place is huge. nice looking though. I park my car and walk up.

It's really weird but cool inside. they got faces of the main four all over and a giant statue of the main guy in the middle.

I pay for entry, fuck it's expensive. I go in. luckily it's a show day, this should work well. I'll get to know the busy environment. Hopefully I can see the animatronics. a bunch of people are here.

The music starts and lights dim as I enter the,, 'atrium'? genuinely never heard that word before.

Kids are screaming. teens are squealing. I like the cg effects. I don't like the noise.

The stage rose and there's the main four. I know I saw their names. there's..

Chica

Freddy, of course

Roxanne? yeah, Roxanne

and, Monty.

I watch in amazement, the lights, the music. The robots so well made and fashionable. I start to smile and dance with the crowd. I love concerts.

I look up and one of them is looking me directly in the eyes, the gator.

When he noticed that I noticed him he smiles and pushes his sunglasses up.

What was that? I could be seeing things, after all it could just be a normal thing. I don't really know how robots work anyways

After what felt like five minutes the show ended, I check my phone. 5 missed calls from mom, it's now 6, two messages from friends. Wow.

I text my mom

'Hey! I went to the pizzaplex place, it seems cool. Probably will apply. love the energy'

I put my phone back into my back pocket

And I should go to the bathroom.

After going to the bathroom, and getting something to eat I prepared to head out.

I could meet the animatronics, but I think it costs money. I can't spend anymore than I already have.

I stretch my arms and walk to the entrance and speak to someone up front.

"Are you guys hiring?"

"Yep, we have a form online, just put your information and come back when they ask"

"Alright, thank you so much"

"Have a good day!"

"You too!" I nod and left

I get out to my car and try to catch my breath. That was a lot to take in. I remembered Monty looking at me. Probably nothing.

I shouldn't worry about it.

I immediately fill out the form and send it in and drive home.

Woo I loved that but I am exhausted. I crash on my bed, fully clothed, sweaty, and tired as hell.

I think this was the first time I was so excited about a job.

I hope my application is accepted.