• New Position •

• Y/N Pov •

I woke up early. weirdly.

I'd normally go back to sleep but I didnt feel like it today. I wanted more time to get ready. even though I probably wouldn't do much.

I check my phone, a text... from the boss. shit.

I reaaallly don't want to read it. I'll probably be fucked over if i don't though.

"Your picture has been spreading. Please come speak to me when you get here."

Ah shit. Not good. not at all.

"Okay!" I responded, sighing

I got ready and had extra time. as expected. i made myself something more to eat. was the best.

I get all my things, make sure I look okay and go to the Mega pizzaplex.

-----

I go in and go straight to the boss. I really have no idea how this will go... it was a picture of me kissing one of the robots. like. that's gonna get me fired probably.

but. Monty..

I went in.

"Hello sir, you wanted to see me?"

"oh yes. please sit down."

The name tag on his desk said 'Scott Cawthon' that's a cool name.

I sat in the chair

"So." He looked at me directly, "you don't have to be worried about anything don't worry."

"what? why?" i was genuinely confused

"Listen im sure you didn't have anything to do with it. considering the look on your face. Monty is a lot. but he seems to like you. and people find this entertaining. so. you're in charge of him now"

"huh? what do you mean?"

"well, i mean, you get to be around him all day. basically be his caretaker"

"oh. well i can do that."

I really didn't expect this.

"yes. try not to spread anymore pictures. it may start to make us look bad. lawsuits are hard to gloss over.."

"right."

He gives me a badge to add to my uniform.

'Monty's Caretaker'

I'm unsure what this means. I put it on and walk out.

"ohh!! you're the new caretaker? wow didn't expect that" someone else in staff noticed my badge

"not really my choice" I laughed

"oh yeah. he's been worse lately. good luck with that"

I nod and start looking for Monty

I looked around in rockstar row and suddenly heard loud stomps and i was off the ground.