• Kidnapping isn't a good idea •

• Y/N Pov •

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm.

I open it. two messages.

one from my dad and another from a friend.

i check my watch. something from Monty. I'm not reading that. and something from Freddy I'll read that.

F: "Y/n! something is wrong with Monty. maybe you should check with him?"

Y/n: "I know what's wrong. i wont be checking on him. i apologize for the inconvenience."

F: "did he do something?"

Y/n: "he was very aggressive to me last night. if i am going to see him I'd like to be accompanied"

F: "understandable, i know how he is. I'll see you later"

Y/n: "mhm! see you later"

I get ready to go and head out.

Someone is waiting for me up front

"hey! you're y/n, right?"

"yup!"

"we need you to check up with chica. she's been eating garbage and it's ruining her circuits. could you remove it?"

"sure. I'll check it out."

"thanks!"

i gave them a thumbs up and went to see if i could find chica.

she was with Roxy in her room.

"y/n!" chica got up excitedly

"hey! they need me to run some checks on you, do you mind coming to parts and service?"

"oh not at all!,,, if i can get some pizza."

"uhm. sure but get it before"

"okay thank you!"

Roxy just looked surprised and waved us goodbye

"by the way, do you know what's up with Monty? he was so angry last night."

"i do."

"oh? what's up?"

"it's between the two of us, don't worry"

"you two? now I'm dying to know"

"i don't want to talk about it"

"okayyyy"

as we're going to parts and service we run into Monty. of course. he always has to be where I'm going, like a puppy.

"oh hey there's Monty. maybe he'll tell me what's up" she walked over.

"chica no, we're going to parts and service"