• Whose The Bigger Tease? •

• Y/N Pov •

Okay. Today is the concert day, I'm probably gonna be overwhelmed. but we will deal. horribly.

Check my phone and for once i have no notifications.

One text on my watch thingy, I believe they called it a fazwatch. which makes sense I guess.

Freddy: "hope I'm not bugging you but could you check me before the show? i feel a bit buggy"

I respond: "got it, I'll be there soon"

I get ready and head out.

I get there, check in and everything and head to parts and service. which is close to the stage rising. Freddy is there and he waves towards me.

"Hey Freddy, what's the issue?"

"Y/n! thank you for showing up. I keep glitching out, like rapid movements-" his body slightly convulsed. "like that"

"i see. that's not good. let me take a look."

"thank you, again"

I look over him and see a loose cord. I find where it belongs and reconnect the wires.

"there, feeling better?"

"yes. thank you, you should go back up to the atrium, things are starting soon"

"Right, hope everything goes well Freddy"

he gives me a thumbs up and I smile in response

i walk away not looking where I'm going and accidentally bump into Monty's chest

"woah, what are you doing here?"

"Freddy. uh. something was up"

"ohhhh i see. good thing you bumped into me."

"did you need something?"

"no i just wanted to see your cute face."

"huh?"

"nothing, go back to what you were doing" he started to walk away

"no what did you mean?"

"what do you think i meant?"

"ah. nothing. it's fine. I'll go work now."

"alright" he shrugged and kept going

He is really trying to do something and i don't know if i want to know what.

I ran up and the lights once again were dim and once again all the noises. i stayed out of the crowd this time but still watched.

Monty was staring at me again. he added a wink this time, very smooth of him.

I blew a kiss and he looked away. haha my turn to tease.

I was asked to clean in the middle of it and got to it.

After it was over the lights came on and people were rushing all over. i was still cleaning.