• Helping The Enemy •

× Y/N Pov ×

I woke up later than I normally would. This was a check in day so it's not like it mattered all that much. I would just make sure Monty's in order and see if any other animatronic would need to be helped.

I put the Monty plushie on the couch and looked around. Monty wasn't here. Maybe he was charging?

I checked the back room and no sign of him there.

Of course it's annoying but shouldn't be an issue, considering this was his routine and I woke up late.

I got out and Freddy was waiting for me. oddly enough.

"Oh! Y/n good, youre here."

"yeah. sorry for waking up so late, do you need me to check up with you?"

"yes, I do. but firstly, everyone went somewhere.. it was like that night. with Gregory"

"Gregory?"

"Here, come to my room, we can discuss it there"

He sounds so professional, but this is his job after all.

We walked to his room. I was confused on why everyone left and why he didn't too.

When we got there he sat down and I looked him over as we spoke.

"Gregory, the kid that.. tore everyone apart." he was upset about that clearly.

I stepped back "He was the one who did that? Why would you let him do that?"

"I didn't know. He said he was going to help me I just didn't know."

I sighed and patted his shoulder

"He left. and I have a horrible feeling about what happened. He showed me things. Showed me endoskeletons, the evil sides of my friends, and I feel there's something you need to investigate."

"I know about the rumors and stuff. I heard what Vanessa said-"

"Vanessa. He was scared of her."

"What? Did you know why?"

"He said she wasn't to be trusted and he found.. He found a room. Have you seen a bunny person?"

"of course, Vanny."

"Vanny. Vanny is Vanessa"

"Yeah I know about her fursona"

"fursona?"

"don't worry about it big guy. I know everything."

"But do you know how to fix it?"

"No.. no I don't."

He nodded. "let me show you where he took me before he disappeared."

-----

Freddy led me to Roxy's Raceway and we found an old elevator

"This may kill us" He said calmly

"What? then why are we doing this?"

"Y/n. I want to change things. and i want you and Monty to be happy. I want everyone to be happy. but we can't do it with these people alive"

I smiled at the mention of monty and I but remembered the task at hand.

"Okay. I trust you"

We went in the elevator and it made a horrible screeching noise

"Maybe bringing the big ass animatronic bear down a broken elevator wasn't the best.."

Freddy frowned and sat in the corner

It went down the rest of the way fine and we got out at the bottom.

"Holy shit this is huge .. why is it underneath the pizza Plex?"

"I.. don't know. all i remember is that this is where i,, me and my friends used to be"

He led me further into the tunnel and there was an old restaurant

"What in the.. Freddy's? I heard so many bad things about that place I.."

"I remember. Something. Blood. I remember my brothers birthday party and I.." Again on the verge of tears how do they do that

"Hey, we need to figure this out and then you can tell me okay? let's make everything right now okay"

"alright. right. I apologize"

"It's okay Freddy. I'm sure this is a lot for you"

We go in

"In the hole.. but be careful."

Before we could go in Vanessa pops out

"you. what are you doing here" I glare at her

"Y/n. I.. That stupid kid helped me gain some of my consciousness back but not all of it. Help me. Please" She was begging at this point

I looked at Freddy.

"We have to help, y/n, he.. Afton, is behind this"

"Afton?"

Vanessa nodded at me and led the two of us down the hole.

My eyes stared at the giant pile of cords with animatronic faces and held onto Vanessa, despite everything she'd done before.

"It's okay. They won't hurt you when I'm here."

I nodded to her.

And we entered a room with two doors, a camera system, and a bed.

"The faster we get rid of Afton the faster all of us are free." Vanessa looked at the cameras

"what then?" I ask

"Then we don't have to live in fear anymore. then the kids will stop disappearing, and then whatever you and Monty have going on can continue. despite how weird it is" she whispered the last sentence to herself but I heard it clearly.