• Consequences •

• This will contain Nsfw. you can go to the cut off and it will not effect the story •

"So. you want to try out the new upgrades?"

Monty had y/n pinned against the wall.

"[No] / [Yes]"

[No] move on to the next chapter

[Yes] Continue

-----

• Y/N Pov •

"Yes, I did it. let's see if it works."

"good plan."

Monty lifted my chin. I was a bit too nervous to look at him.

"well? what's the plan?"

"We need to find someone secluded. and hopefully with a comfortable place to lay down.."

"we could go to my room~"

"yeah. but we might be heard."

"wouldn't it be fun? no one's here anyways. except the animatronics"

"Fun? what if one of them catches us?"

"oh my god you're going to ruin the moment. come on. we're going to my room"

"you know what. you're right. in being uptight. let's go"

Monty and I go to the room.

"alright. so basically, your dick is where it should be. you just need to open the hatch. i made it undetectable to the others. and you're only allowed to use it in specific circumstances. or I'll remove it"

"You'll remove my dick?"

"yes, anyways that's the explaining bit."

"Alright y/n. listen I'm just a flirty bastard normally. i never thought we'd actually do this"

"we're stalling so much.." I ran my fingers under his chin. "are you scared?"

"of what?" He returned the favor by sliding his hand under my shirt.

"oh good you're not"

"never have been."

Monty lifted off my shirt.

"oh wow. I'd like to see this more."

"you want me to shirtless all the time like you?"

"yeah. I want that."

Monty licked his lips and kissed my neck. pinning me against the couch in his room. I wasn't sure what to do with my hands so they went to his boobs. yeah. his boobs. his chest is too massive to not be boobs. it felt like metal. i don't know what I expected.

He got bored of kissing and quickly pulled off the rest of my clothes.

Im really doing this right now .. yep.