★Millies Family Ranch★

I must of fell asleep on the ride because I would wake up, opening my eyes to see we just parked at the ranch that Millie's parents owned. Blitz would hit me across the head snickering a bit beneath his breath. I growled and looked over at him, rubbing some of my white hair, I would slap him. Hearing a familiar snicker behind me, known as Loona. I opened the passenger door getting out. My tail swayed up and down following.

Loona and the others already got out quickly. Loona walked over to me with a hand on her hip and her other hand holding the phone, she smirked looking over at me. I blinked slowly, my white eyes must be sparkling a bit if she had that Expression. Blitz got out as well and walked over toward it looked like Millie's parents. Mille already ran toward them hugging, I followed with Loona right behind. Some of my hair swayed a bit.

Moxxie was standing there, having a nervous smile and stance. I felt bad for the poor dude, I sighed softly feeling a hand on my shoulder, Loona looked down a bit at me cause I'm just a bit shorter then her. She looked back at her phone scrolling. That's when I shifted my attention back at Millie and her parents.

Millie was pointing toward blitz, her accent was thick saying, "This is my boss blitz!" Blitz walked over with a big smug like grin and half lidded eyes saying proudly, "Nice to meet the egg and the sperm who made this one hell of a assassin!" (Sorry I don't remember the exact words ;-;) Joe that I think I heard his name as smiled and nodded.

Millie also grabbed moxxie and pushed him closer to her parents saying, "And this is my husband moxxie!" He would wave with a worried expression. I shook my head and watched with sorry for the dude, my tail twitched and curled up a bit waiting, then crossing my arms. The parents looked rather disappointed. Damn, sorry mox. I flinched when I heard Millie's voice directed toward me. I looked at the parents and smiled. Millie was pointing at me saying with a thick accent, "That's Y/N, she's a bit new!" I replied with a small, "Hello". Joe nodded and walked over shaking my hand.

I had a smile form even more, I put the free hand on my hip. He nodded and spoke with a monotone voice,"Nice to meet you Y/N. Who's this hellhound here?" He looked over at Loona, she looked up and looked toward him. Raising a brow she spoke in a bored voice, "Loona." I chuckled nervously and punched her arm softly. I narrowed my eyes staring at her. Joe shrugged and walked back and stood beside Millie's mom.