★Interuption★

Y/N curled up more against striker, her small head layed along his broad chest. Her hair just splayed out along the chest and the bed. Striker stayed quiet and reached his hand down, rubbing her back in circles soothingly. It was a quiet time, peaceful. Y/N never had a reason to hate it or hate striker.

Suddenly the door slammed open. Causing both striker and Y/N to jump, Striker immediately stared at the door and gritted his teeth, Y/N could see his yellow eyes narrowing with a mischievous grin forming, you could tell his muscles tensed up. Y/N turned quickly and the blanket fell down to her lower body, her eyes widened in horror, her doe while eyes were full of anxiety and terror...there was blitzo.

He was pissed and had his gun out, pointing to where you think is striker. You immediately leaned forward and reached a hand out with fingers extended, you spoke quickly and shakily. Your tail was shaking and eyebrows furrowed in a sad manner, "B-Blitzo. Put the gun down please...what are you thinking?!"

**Y/N POV**

I was panicking, my own fucking boss caught me sleeping with the farmhand, but eh, it was worth it oK? I could hear striker move off the bed and put on his jeans and zip the zipper, along with the belt making clinks. I kept my eyes on blitz, he immediately clicked the gun off safety and I quickly crawled to the edge and yelled. My eyes squeezed shut, "Blitzo. God damn it out the gun down!" I opened my eyes to him staring into mine, his face was darkening.

Blitzo yelled, it made me jump. I knew he was pissed off, "What the hell did he do to you. Did he hurt you?! I'll kill that bastard." I immediately turned my head to striker laughing, he had adjusted his hat on a bit and put his clawed hands on his hips, making eye contact with blitzo, speaking low in the accent, "She wasn't hurt. It was all consent and she gladly took me. She fit perfectly well if I should say."