★ Caught ★

I was pretty nervous. I mean blitz did sound pretty serious when we wanted to talk. I crossed my arms and had a hand rub my arm, on the soft fabric of my sleeve. Blitz soon turned to me and spoke in a soft manner, "Y/N. I've noticed how close you and striker have gotten these past hours. Are you sure about this?" I widened my eyes and gulped low.

I sighed and turned my head, my white hair dangled and fell over my shoulder, some of it at least. The red highlights shined from the way the pentagram hit it. I spoke lowly, "I'm fine blitz. I'm just getting to know him. Are you mad?" I mumbled the last sentence in worry, my brows furrowed in a nervous manner as I turned to look at his expression.

Blitz had a slight worried but stern face Put on, his claws rested on his hips as his tail swung and hit the porch. He spoke in a stern manner, "You can't start shit with him y/n. We aren't gonna be here long and your not needing to have a sex buddy or a relationship, we are just here to work." He narrowed his eyes, I could feel them bore into me.

I hitched my breath, my heart skipped a bit. Now I ain't the one who likes getting in trouble with my boss, but I turned away and gritted my teeth, hair swayed as I turned. I spoke in a low manner, "Ik blitz. But I control my love life and sex life, you don't have any part in that." I then turned my back to him and crossed my arms, some darkness faded over my face. I could hear his breath pick up a notch.

I slowly started walking in speaking once again, "Nice talk. I will take this que to leave." I then closed the door behind me and walked toward the stairs, seeing Millie and mox on the couch to the corner of my eye, I felt them watching me.

(Sorry I haven't posted lately, I was working on a Archive of our Own story as well with dealing with irl ;-;)