★Travel★

**Y/N POV**
I sat there helpless, the look of misery on blitz face broke my heart. I teared up, then looking down at myself, I felt disgusted. I then looked back at blitz who stared at me in anger and sadness. Without caution he pressed the trigger, I jumped and pounced back against the headboard when I saw the bullet head toward striker. My eyes widened more and my breathing picked up.

I watched them in fear at this point when I stayed back, my chest heaved. I held my own clawed hand close to myself, my tail twitched and curled up shaking. Striker immediately dodged and laughed. He spoke low as he slammed his tail against the ground with a following rattle, "Boss man. I see your jealous, you wanted her first huh? To late. I got what I wanted and now she's marked as mine." His voice lingered on, I could tell he wanted blitzo to slip.

I would of stopped it all, but I couldn't feel the need to talk. I was to stunned and scared...my hands as I looked down, more tears fell on them. They were sweaty, my anxiety was at max peak. I gritted my teeth and curled up more, I knew I could of prevented this....before I finished. I heard another gunshot and immediately stared at blitz, my tail shook more. Blitz was yelling back and immediately continued shooting as I saw striker jump out of the way and pounce at him.

I saw the red knife, Dear god one of them could die. I have to stop this, but why can't I move?! That's when I felt myself putting my own hands to my mouth. I could only sit there and cry. As blitz and striker were at their own fight with knife and gun.

**no one's Pov**

Y/N sat there, her chest heaving and eyes just sore from crying. It was easy to tell that by how red they are around them on her pale, delicate skin. Striker did mark her, there is no way she could get away from that but accept it. She more then likely thought that was fine. Blitz and striker still were fighting, striker slammed blitz into a wall while blitz easily wrapped his tail around strikers waist and took him with.

They continued to fight, but Y/N finally regained herself and yelled, "Guys stop! Let me speak.!" I guess that was it. The boys immediately jumped back from each other and glanced at y/n. Only minor injuries could be seen on Striker and blitz. Blitz had the expression of hurt and guilt. While striker had his mishevious grin and narrowed eyes.

Y/N crawled to the edge of the bed and sat on her legs, she held herself with her own hands, the claws dug at her sensitive skin on her small arms. She spoke softly and shakily, "I'm sorry..I really am, just please stop fighting....Blitz I am sorry this has happened but me and striker have a connection....Please just don't shoot again?." She could only muster up those words, she came into eye contact with blitz. He teared up himself, the clawed hand holding the gun shook. He looked so hurt and angry.

Striker could only watch as he inched closer to y/n. He had a instinctive hiss slip out and his tail swayed, he kept mainly an eye on blitzo. Then immediately blitzo screamed, "Stay away from her you fucking freak!" He shot the gun as striker ducked. Y/N covered her mouth and looked at striker, worry filled her face.

Striker laughed and scooped up y/n and jumped toward the window that was open. He looked back as his long tail took off his jacket and covered her with it. He spoke quick, "Maybe ye can catch me next time blitzy. Right now I got a mate who needs some lovin~" He purred it out more to piss blitz off. He had a laugh before jumping out the house, right as Millie and moxxie busted in the room panting.

Y/N gasped and held onto striker, her body shaking and she was uncontrollably crying, she gave a glance at blitz. He was in horror and also crying. All she could do was think...'Im sorry.' Striker bolted as he whistled. All y/n could do now was hold onto striker and bury her face in his chest, her breathing was shaky and fast, on the verge of having a anxiety attack. Her tail curled up.

(( ;-; I'm so sorry this wasn't that detailed and good to write, I have a Final coming up in the next class. I'm was in this class while writing this, time crunch))