★The Hotel★

Y/N Bit her lower lip, hearing his voice and the sentence made her melt. She wiggled her ass a bit and swayed her tail, having the heart shaped tip slid under his chin before dangling down. She murmured softly as she turned her head to look at him, "I dare you cowboy~." She even winked at him before sitting back up, her claws held the saddle horn.

All she heard was a dramatic huff, she felt rather proud. She formed a grin, but she glanced around as they pulled up to the town, Bombproof let out a snort filled with smoke as he trotted along the dirt road. She made eye contact with a few sketchy imps...ew she thought.

Striker only held the reins and swayed his long tail behind him, he occasionally stared at the imps who were glaring, daring them almost. He let out a gutteral hiss which rumbled from his vocal cords. Y/N heard it and she mumbled, lifting a clawed hand to move her white hair out of her face, "Striker is everything ok?" She didn't miss the hiss that he emitted just a minute ago.

Her lips quivered in anxiousness, like honestly who would want to see a fight go down already? She turned her head and shifted pale eyes to meet his lemon colored ones, the rings look liked they multiples and his pupils shrinked. He only responded with, "I'm fine. Just stay close, these perverts could do anythin." His accent was rather raspy and low.

Y/N turned to look Infront of them, they would end up Infront of the hotel, she then looked down and smiled seeing bombproof snort and stop infront of a wood post which was for horse tying. She then felt striker hop off and land, she looked toward him. Seeing he lent up a hand to help her, she was also greeted with a smile.

She chuckled quietly and swayed her tail side to side, she grabbed his hand and slowly hopped off. Then she gasped when striker pulled her close. Y/N made eye contact with the snake demon and heard him mumble smoothly, "C'mon darlin, let us be alone in our room. I have a special night planned for us." She could feel a blush form upon her face when he formed a smirk.

Striker kept her close to him, he smirked even wider when she responded, "Sure cowboy, better be worth it." He nodded and entangled his claws with hers. They walked toward the doors to the hotel, bombproof simply trotted away himself. Just in a few minutes they walked into the hotel, it was a rather fancy one. Y/Ns tail lifted as she took in all of the fancy decor and designs. She was in a state of awe, the shining and brightness of her white eyes proved it. Striker could only chuckle seeing the beautiful lady lighten up, she was a masterpiece. More like a goddess.

(yes, you are a goddess/god. You must be worshipped 😍👍❤️)