★ Gentleman ★ ! Slight Smut !

★ No one pov ★

Striker gripped Y/N's horn and started thrusting into her mouth. He let out more grunts, causing her to make a few muffled gags, but she took it well. She shifted her glazed over eyes up at him, she had tears prickle the corner of her pure eyes. He enjoyed the view ofc. He thrusted more into her throat. She closed her eyes slipping some muffled moans.

After a few minutes, striker pulled out of her mouth. His tip drenched in spread pre-cum. Y/N opened her eyes at a half-lid and shifted them up at him. She had her mouth ajar, panting for air. Striker leaned down a bit and put a hand under her chin. Rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

Striker spoke in a slight raspy tone, "Ye look beautiful like this doll. I should make ye have this look more often." Striker slipped a monotone chuckle, a rumbling hiss emitted from his flicking forked tongue. His long tail swayed up and down with quiet rattles.

Y/N pulled away and covered her face, starting to blush furiously. She huffed and curled up her tail. Her head tilted down, along with some white hair dangling down past her shoulders. Striker stood up and pulled up his boxers and white jeans. Buttoning them before taking a glance at her. His voice rumbled, "If no one was here, we could of gotten onto the real show, but we will save that for another time babe." He patted her and rubbed her horn base. Y/N raised from her flustered state and tilted her head up.

She nodded softly and slowly got off the bed. Grabbing her undergarments. Striker turned watching Y/n with a proud smirk, he raised a brow seeing her bend over. He smacked her ass which made her squeak. Y/N turned to striker and stuck her tongue out, speaking rapidly, "Perv, you can't just be touching me whenever however" She slowly put on the undergarments and grabbed her clothes. Striker sat on the bed and leaned down a bit, running a hand through his hair as he had his other elbow lean on his knee.

Striker shifted yellow eyes toward her direction speaking, "Sorry i can't resist a perfect woman like ye darlin" He winked when she looked over at him. Y/N in response blushed and grumbled to herself, she put on her clothes and walked over to him. She slowly pushed him back a bit, striker leaned back a bit. Staring up at her, he raised a brow and narrowed his eyes. Y/N reached over and grabbed his hat, she slowly straddled his lap. Legs on either side of his on the edge of the bed. She put on the hat and rested her hands on his shoulders.

Strikers signature smirk formed upon his face. Furrowing his brows he clicked his tongue hissing beneath his settle breath, "What are ye tryin to do now lil lady" Y/N hummed and kissed his head, winking at him with narrowed eyes. She swayed her long tail side to side, "Ohh idk cowboy, I wanted your opinion on the look" Strikers smirk turned into a grin as he put one hand on her thigh, caressing it. His accent was heavy and lingered, "Looks perfect on a fallen angel like ye" Y/N looked away blushing in a flattered state, she fixed some of her hair an slid her hands down his shoulders to mess with his bandana.