★The Fun Begins★ ! Light Smut !

I licked my lower lip, I love teasing so much at times I swear. I feel something near my arm, his hand was on the door knob. I would stand up a bit. Our lips slightly brushed which caused me to form a faint blush. Striker opened the door and pushed me inside, walking in and locking it behind him.

I bit my lip and turned walking to the bed, now it's my turn bitch. My hips swayed a bit and so did my tail. I sat on the edge of the bed, I slowly put hands on my thighs and slowly slid up the the short pant leg hem of my shorts. I then slowly pulled them up just slightly.

His gaze was right on me, never moved. He was really into the moment I guess, I could feel his peircing gaze going through my body into my soul. He had a teethy smirk form, then slowly he took off his hat and put it on the dresser and walked toward me. His tail tip twitch with rattles that were faint of sound.

I looked up seeing him infront of me, I squeaked when he immediately pinned me down against the bed. I realized that's when my wrists are above my head. I shifted eyes up at striker. He was shifting his yellow eyes up and down my figure. I would slowly spread my legs a bit, I breathed a bit more heavy saying,."C'mon cowboy, you can touch~"

Striker quickly lowered my shorts, he must of liked my black lacey underwear cause he spoke rather lowly, "Got dressed up for me Lil doll?~" His eyes filled up with lust, I could see it. I bit my lip and nodded on purpose.