★Aftercare★

I'm back you horny childSs ;-; I died but it's ok,so I'ma skip now past the smut and it shall be aftercare in this chapter))

*No one's Pov*

After a hot vocal hour, y/n and striker would still be in bed but cuddling. Striker had his arms wrapped around y/ns waist, keeping her body against his own. Y/N layed her head upon his broad chest, she exhaled shakily and fluttered her pale eyes shut. She spoke softly but having a hoarse voice since they just finished fucking, "Striker.." She formed a weak smile. Striker would be looking down at her with a small teethy grin, his gold tooth overhanged as usual.

He spoke lowly in a rocky country accent, he adjusted the blanket and pulled it up, covering their bodies a bit, "Yes darlin?" He had his rose colored claws carress her soft skin. He exhaled deeply and inhaled quietly, both of them enjoying their cuddling. Y/N soon opened her eyes to a half-lidded state and glanced up at his own yellow eyes. Her voice soft and a hint of hoarse still, "I-I..I just want to say I love you." She smiled warmly, she tilted her head, watching his expressions and eyes.

Striker chuckled lowly, a instinctive hiss rumbled from his chest. He blinked slow, his rings within those hypnotic glowing orbs, multiplied. He responded with a more calm tone, "Love ya too Lil lady." Soon he winked, y/n giggled like and buried her face in his neck, putting a arm over his abdomen and a delicate clawed hand resting on his chest, she noticed before that had a scar. She didn't question it but embraced the calm, quiet of the aftercare he provided.

Striker at the moment closed his eyes, enjoying her embrace. Soon his tail coiled up under the blanket, having her tail tangled with his own. He let out a low rumbling growl, relaxing himself.

((Sorry it's short, I'm in school rn ;-;))