★Little Teasing★

Striker looked rather amused by my answer, he leaned down a bit. His hat fell just a bit to spawn a faint dark across his face. His country accent was rather rough, "Ye are a confident Lil doll. I'm sure I'll enjoy Yer company tiny one." He winked with a big teethy, grin and stood up. He was looking down on me.

I rolled my snow white eyes and winked back, "I'm sure I'll enjoy Yer time too cowboy." I would grab his bandana and twirl it within my fingers and slide a finger down his chest, which earned a low settling rattle from his tail. I smirked from the noise and slowly pulled away walking toward blitzo and Loona. I made sure my hips sways while walking and my tail lifted and lowered.

**No one's Pov**

Striker would narrow his hypnotic like eyes, watching Y/N walk away. His eyes were on her hips as they swayed, he flicked his forked tongue out the flicked it back in, he chuckled rather deeply to himself. He walked toward the pen. Y/N stood right next to Loona, she must feel very proud of herself. Loona raised a brow and smirked down a bit at her, she put both hands on her hips speaking mischievously, "Miss Snowwhite found herself someone?~" She had to linger her voice in a teasing way. Y/N jumped and put her hands up infront of her shaking them, she shook her head a bit.

Y/N spoke rather hastily, "No no no! Just cause he might be a bit hot don't mean I already like him. I guess we are gonna have a little competition or something!" She blushed faintly but looked away huffing lowly. She dramatically crossed her arms as Loona rolled her eyes laughing a bit saying, "Yeah whatever snowwhite." Yes Loona always calls Y/N snowwhite to mess with her, it's her nickname now. Loona swayed her big fluffy tail.

Y/N looked toward the pen seeing striker walk out with the hog, he must of caught her eye cause he winked and licked his lip. Y/N eyes widened with a faint blush becoming deeper. She crossed her arms narrowing her eyes a bit. Striker walked to Joe with a smile and turned his eyes back toward Blitzo, Loona and I walked over to him. Striker spoke a bit low, "Wanna cut the meat with the men boss man?" He waited for blitzos response.

Blitzo put his hands on his hips and spoke loudly, "I would love to do the manly meat with the manly man!" Loona and Y/N snickered speaking as striker was walking, "That's what she said" Me and Loona walked toward the house laughing. Blitzo narrowed his eyes comprehending what they said.