Sundrop + Moondrop x Daycare Employee!Reader Hcs

Sun absolutely love love LOVES how you are with the kids! It warms his heart to see you working so hard to make things fun for them; especially if they're anxious or panicked about their parents not being around. You and he are the perfect pair to bring all the young ones comfort and security. No matter what Sun's doing, he's always going to drag along so you can participate. Arts and crafts, hide and seek, duck duck goose! You get pulled along for them all. Whenever it's Moon's turn to come out, things aren't nearly as energized. He's only really there for naptime, and even then you're the one that puts the kids down to rest. While all of them are asleep, Moon is going to take every opportunity he can to mess with you without being too loud.

Both Sun and Moon are clean freaks, so you're expected to do some janitorial work as well. Not only that, but kids can be messy. There is never a day where there isn't a kid or play area absolutely doused in paint, glitter glue, juice, etc. You are usually assigned to help tend to the kids if there is a spill, while Sun helps with anything that may have been knocked over or spilled. Moon only helps with messes after hours, or during naptime. That's one of the only times he's not messing with or teasing you. Though sometimes he'll scare you or drop on you mid clean, and depending on what kind of mess you were just working on, it could get you both all dirty. Then he doesn't find his teasing so funny.

You're going to have to take nightly shifts too because you get all day with Sun. Moon gets naptime, he's much more greedy than that. When you don't stay for the night, you have Sun clinging to you. Either his body completely wrapped around yours or he's gripping onto your ankle as you struggle to walk. Either way, he's begging you not to go and crying all the while. A kiss will make it stop, turning off the lights will cause a whole nother problem. If Sun was clinging to your whole body, you now got Moon holding onto you. He's always got a smile plastered on his face but you can always tell he's being smug when that happens. Especially when Sun was doing the ankle drag. He can pull you down and catch you before your head hits the ground. Something along the lines like "Would you look at that... a fallen star." following after. Might be best to try and leave a little early in those cases (if you aren't staying the night) as Moon won't let you leave for a good hour. Whenever you do stay the night; once you're done with whatever clean-up you have to do Moon is going to chase you around the plex. He loves cat and mouse games. It's even better what it's with his sweet little starlight!

There have been a few occasions where the kids have managed to cut the generators (honestly though who puts power generators in a daycare play place). Whenever that happens, Sun immediately gets anxious, and Moon comes springing out even when you tend to him. He's come to scare a few of the children, as he's much more competitive or rough when it comes to the games being played. Especially with hide and seek, it's caused the kids to scream and even have minor meltdowns. You're the only one who can stop his gremlin escapades. Restrain him somehow and you're all good to go, he'll calm down once it's naptime (or once you've managed to get the lights working again). If you don't restrain him he'll make it very hard for you to do so, deciding to play a game of hiding and seek with you while you search for the generators. Once Sun has come back, he always profusely apologizes to both you and the children. Good thing for Sunny though, as he gets all your affection while Moon gets ignored for a short while after.

Sun is an absolute lovebug both during and after hours! He'll give you nuzzles and cling to you even while the kids are still there, affirming to them how much he adores you. The kids will make comments every now and then, and ask you questions about your relationship. At one point a kid has even asked "Are you two going to get maaarried?" followed by the coos and giggles of the other kids. The question almost made Sundrop overload, his voice box spewing complete and utter gibberish. You two got poked at about it a lot more after that. What's even funnier is that some of the children (considering they mainly saw you around Sun) would ask if Moon is the third wheel for both of you. Sun always holding back a snicker as Moon was practically screaming and ranting in his head going "NO NO! THEYRE MINE TOO!". Only Sun is able to hear it. Until they switch back to Moon, who is always extra possessive after that, clutching to you and stating over and over again "Mine mine mine mine mine." Take that opportunity to tease him because he won't let it happen any other time. Actually throw in a kiss perhaps, watch as he goes haywire (as affection will practically fry him.)