What Really Happened

(Just a quick warning this chapter does mention some darker themes, like torture, but no details don't worry,)

      "While I'm telling you this I need you to just listen no questions, no interruptions or I don't continue the story. Got it?" I asked Todoroki just receiving a nod in response.

     "The first thing I could remember was the darkness. I couldn't even see more than a foot in front of me, then the pain hit. I realized I had been so rudely place on my injured shoulder and flat on the ground and with the cuffs still on. There was no way for me to roll off of it without causing myself pain. So I just laid there for hours, or at least what I would guess was hours before someone finally came in. While I was there it turned out the first person who came in was the one I ended up wishing would enter every time that door opened. But he ended up coming in very rarely and only when I was extremely injured, maybe he just managed to draw the short straw each time someone had to fix me up, but he was the only reason I didn't completely lose my mind in there." I thought while recalling all the bizarre interactions.

     The villain we know as Twice was the one to help and treat my injuries. He was always upbeat and polite even though that was the last thing I expected from someone on their side. I even managed to kick him away the first time he tried to help, but he never reacted he just joked around and his split personalities always kept the truth. Whenever he came in I was able to find out what time and day it was. How bad my injuries really were and even some information on the league that ended up helping with a follow up mission. His unstable mind didn't allow for him to lie, we even had a few small normal conversations and he would bring me food when he came. But I think the rest of the members started to catch on that he was too nice and so they stopped sending him in only on rare occasions." I recounted as I realized things went down hill after Twice had stopped visiting and sort of helping me.

*Flashback*

      The girl sat limply against the cold, hard wall of the dirty cell she had occupied for about a week. Other than the lack of food and water not much had occurred other than a single villain coming in once and awhile. 5 small meals if they could even be called that and half a cup of water a day was by far no means sufficient enough for the girl to function in prime form. And by no means was it even enough to gain energy while her body was trying to heal the injury inflicted a week ago. The bullet wasn't lodged in the wound, but all the villain had done was stop the bleeding somewhat, the injury needed stitches and the girl knew she wouldn't get them. With the cuffs around her wrist she knew she wouldn't even be able to activate her quirk if she tried, and even if they weren't there her quirk required energy which at the moment she was severely lacking.

      But the circumstances began to get worse by the second as the girl noticed the door slowly creaking open and multiple foot steps entering the room. She looked up to see some of the original members of the league standing before her, due to her tiredness she could only make out some of the whispers between the people who had just entered her little cell. All she made out were "Take turns" and "I call the most days" unsure of what they were talking about the girl turned her head slightly to attempt to understand the body language of the people talking. However, when she did so she made eye contact with piercing blue eyes that held a hint of amusement, but that was quickly replaced with a look of insanity. The man instantly pointed out the point that I was awake and moving to the others and the leader, Shigaraki, told Dabi it would be his turn first since he seemed so eager.

    Knowing what the man was capable of the girl was extremely nervous on why the man began to approach where she had propped herself up on the wall. She attempted to scoot away but after trying she realized she had nowhere to go.