What. The. Hell.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Gosh what is that god forsaken noise that keeps going off. I groan as I roll over to look at the small clock on my nightstand only to find it's around 7:30am. As I had the week off of work due to the recent incident I had no motivation to even be awake this early. However, waking up and being sore from working out brought a little comfort and feeling of normalcy after the recent craziness of everything, it was nice to finally get into a routine again. I noticed the noise had began again so I glanced down to my phone noticing I had about 20 missed calls from various people, mostly from Aizawa, Katsuki, and Shoto however. A sudden rush of anxiety that something had happened made me scramble to grab the phone before Aizawa's call could stop ringing.

"Hello Aizawa? Is everyone ok? Why do I have so many missed calls from people? What's going on?" As I finished I noticed a text from Shoto saying he was coming home and bringing people with him so I should be ready when he gets there.

"You need to answer the phone faster... Have you seen the news by any chance?"

"No, no I haven't. I was actually just woken up by the excessive buzzing of my phone thank you very very much. Now want to tell me why I should care about what the news is saying?" I question. Aizawa had never been one to be concerned with the press in the first place so something clearly must have put him on edge.

"Some anonymous tip just dropped all the official Commission pairings... that weren't supposed to be public for about two more months. The bad thing about this is that they also dropped the fact you could be paired with two heroes. People instead of seeing how messed up this is are taking to social media and blogs to post your opinion. You know how much the Commission care about public image... this could be bad. Especially because of the pictures circulating from the attack and the hospital..." Aizawa listed out his concerns.

I cut him off one thing standing out to me out of all the mind numbing news, "Wait wait wait, what pictures are you talking about? What could that have to do with anything?" I hear Aizawa sigh from the other side of the line and I can't imagine the stress he is going through trying to keep everyone under control even if they aren't his responsibility anymore.

"When you passed out after the battle Bakugo and Todoroki argued heavily with one another and Deku was there too. There are pictures of both of them seemingly caring for you either on the way to the ambulance or in there. There are also other pictures of all three heroes entering the hospital you were staying at. The press are all arguing over why they were meeting up with you." Aizawa explains quickly. "And with the pairings released Midoriya isn't in the gossip luckily, I'm sure it's also because of his relationship with Uraraka. However, your not so lucky with Bakugo and Todoroki..."

"So what are you saying? The media is pitting them against each other because of the argument? Aizawa just tell me what the hell they are saying before I look it up myself." I sigh not exactly seeing the point of this conversation as I get up to get ready.

"Fine, I'll be blunt. They're running polls almost everywhere on whether you should be with Bakugo or Todoroki. Apparently the informant that leaked the information didn't care to share the fact that it was already decided you were paired with Todoroki. And well the commission loves when the public supports them so..." Aizawa stopped assuming I could put the rest together.

"So what you're saying is now that this is public there is no way I am getting out of this arrangement without being with one or another. And now they're just going to let the public decide... great, just great." I huffed. I literally can not deal with this bullshit anymore this is so stupid. I signed up to be a hero, not some reality quirk experiment for the public.