Cool... Just Cool

Shoto's P.O.V

I looked over and noticed a content expression on (Y/N) face and I was glad my distraction was working so well. While looking for the ingredients to make some delicious crepes I thought back to the brief conversation outside I had and the new note sitting in my pocket. I had a feeling something wasn't right about those two from the Commission and it seems one of them would actually confirm that feeling for me.

(Flashback)

As the two men stepped out of the house into the sun one of them turned to me. I had noticed the apologetic look on his face from about halfway through our earlier conversation so I made no move to stop him from speaking.

"Hey Samu go get the car started won't you I have some finer details I need to inform Mr. Todoroki of." He said looking to his partner whose name I now assumed was Samu. He gave a questioning look and began making his way to the car. Once his back was turned I felt a slip of paper in my hand. I looked up to the man questioningly and he signaled for me to put it in my pocket.

"I apologise for my partner he's very NEW to the job, just popped up for work yesterday actually. I also apologise for my rudeness you may call me Matsu, I would also like to wish you guys well with this unfortunate situation you are stuck in. Not exactly all of us agree with this movement but you know how it is, the higher ups make decisions we execute them. Anyways, have a lovely day Mr. Todoroki and please do apologise to (L/N) for me." He finished with a small smile as he went to turn he motioned to his pocket again slightly reminding me what he gave me.

I briskly turned and slammed the door pulling out the paper. It was a very short note but it managed to burn through the very little patience I had left. It read, "Do not trust Samu, I believe the Commission has spies and his appearance was too sudden. Please call this number if you believe me..." There was a phone number listed below which I scanned hoping to remember incase I lost the small paper. I marched back to the living room stuffing the note in my pocket. As I sat down everything this 'Samu' person said seemed more and more out of line than any Commission officer I have met. Especially the smirk he was giving after his last comment. Something about it makes me wonder what his real motive is.

(Present)

I hadn't even realized that I had finished making my contribution to breakfast and was already setting the table by the time I snapped out of my thoughts. I looked over to notice (Y/N) seemed just as absorbed in her own thoughts as I was just moments ago. That's good, that way I can hide this a little longer before she has to find out about one more thing to stress about.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Shit... It seems to just be one hot mess after another. Not only was I mad about what they had said but I was upset with the way Katsuki left and not only that, but his plan to talk to Aizawa. Hell that man had become more of a parent to me than my actual parents. That thought alone made me smile a little at how much he cares. However, nothing can distract me from the fact that one of the Commission officers seemed off, but hey maybe it was just the topic.

"Hey uh (Y/N)?" Shoto asked trying to get my attention.

"What's up Shoto?" I asked hoping for no more bad news.

"Would you like to just take a chill day? You know eat junk food and watch movies all day? I know that's what most people do when they are stressed and need to relax so how about that?" Todoroki suggested hesitantly as if I would shoot down his idea instantly.

"You know what Shoto that sounds like a great idea let's do it." I said with a smile. Maybe this is exactly what I needed.

"Samu's" P.O.V