Chapter 1

There was fire where the boy's tongue met Thyme's skin, each inch of the latter's flesh, marked and branded by this unknown boy as his own.

The boy was now suckling on Thyme's neck as his fingers danced across the red marks painting Thyme's chest. He felt his cock twitch in response at the gentle massaging sensation at his left nipple.

"You taste so good," the boy whispered against Thyme's ear, punctuating his sentence with a slow lick at Thyme's earlobe. "I can't get enough of you."

"Oh yeah? Maybe you should let me taste you, too."

The boy's response was a throaty chuckle that went straight to Thyme's cock. "After I get my fill of you, baby, then I'll let you return the favor."

Thyme frowned. He hated that being called that. "Don't call me baby." He said with a pout, as the boy knelt down in front of him. The boy's warm breaths are now dangerously close to his groin, and Thyme can't help the but groan in anticipation.

"Then what should I call you?"

"By my name?"

"Ah, but isn't anonymity half the fun? You have such a pretty cock, baby, just like the rest of you."

In one smooth motion, he took all of Thyme in, and any ill feelings Thyme had over being called baby was forgotten.

"Ah, deeper," Thyme said breathlessly. He grabbed at the boy's hair, pushing him further down his groin as his fingers got tangled with the string that held the boy's gold mask in place. The boy released Thyme's cock with a pop, leaving behind a thin string of saliva.

"Nuh-uh," the boy said, pulling off Thyme's hand from his head. "Our rule tonight was to keep our face hidden."

"Fuck the rules," Thyme growled, irritably. He was terribly horny and would much prefer it if the boy put his mouth to better use, a.k.a. sucking Thyme off.

"Or how about I fuck you, instead?"

"That would be perfect."

Thyme dragged the boy up, and their lips crashed against each other once more.

Bright, unfiltered sunlight woke Thyme up. Normally, he would curse at whoever decided to leave the curtains of a floor-to-ceiling glass window open, especially when black-out curtains are available. But when he remembered how he was pinned against the glass and made to watch the hustle and bustle of city nightlife below as he was being fucked from behind, his annoyance gave way to a heated blush.

Last night was Thyme's first time. Before yesterday night, nobody had ever managed to capture Thyme's interest long enough to reach way past making out. But the boy, in his gold mask, had managed to snag Thyme's attention from across the room. He was a head taller than most of the guests in the cafe's masquerade themed event, even a bit taller than Thyme, himself.

In between the sea of people, they locked eyes, and despite the boy's face being half-covered, Thyme found himself being unable to look away. Like magic, he was truly and utterly spellbound, and that was just from looking at the boy's eyes. The moment that their lips touched, Thyme knew that he was a goner.

He had kissed so many other lips before, but last night was the first time Thyme felt like he was going to combust from all the emotions that threatened to spill over by the mere touch of their mouths.

The boy's strong arms were wrapped securely around Thyme, his crotch nestled perfectly against Thyme's ass. If they hadn't just orgasmed for the third time that night, their position would probably lead to something more in no time. But as it is, they were both tired yet completely sated and perfectly happy to enjoy the other's warmth.