Chapter 14

They just finished their second round that night, and Thyme felt sore yet still terribly aroused.

"More," he whined needily, clawing at his partner's chest and dragging his head down to meet his lips in a fevered kiss. He felt the boy chuckle.

"You are insatiable." He whispered against Thyme's mouth. "I like it." He said, his voice sending shivers down Thyme's spine.

"HE, apparently, does not like it." Thyme said with a pout, motioning to the boy's still flaccid penis.

The boy laughed, "well, he is still tired. Rest assured, he likes you very much, too. Wait a few minutes and we'll be ready to be at your service again."

"I don't want to wait," Thyme responded.

In a flash, Thyme moved from his position beside the boy, placing himself on top of the boy's lower body. Thyme spread his partner's legs and settled on his stomach in the space between, with his mouth directly on top of the boy's groin.

"I'll wake him up." Thyme said with a smirk, before taking the boy's soft cock inside his mouth. With one hand Thyme fondled his partner's balls, as he licked and teased the length inside his mouth. Thyme's partner tasted of sweat and cum, a combination that Thyme realized that he liked, especially since it was because of him. The flesh was still soft, a little bit like sucking the fleshy part of one's palm, but it didn't take long until Thyme felt it throb as the blood rushed to the organ being pleasured by Thyme's tongue.

The cock inside Thyme's mouth slowly hardened with his ministrations, while below him, his partner was reduced to desperate moans. Thyme felt him grab the back of his head, urging him to take in more. He pressed his tongue on the boy's slit, tasting salty precum, which was rewarded with a frenzied gasp.

"I told you he likes you," the boy said with a playful lilt to his voice. Thyme answer was to take the hardness in his mouth even deeper.

A few more licks and sucks and Thyme decided that his partner was ready. Besides, he was getting tired of grinding his own arousal against the bedsheets, he wanted this boy to take him now.

"Look at me, baby. I want to see your beautiful eyes as you suck my cock."

Thyme's eyes flicked upward, meeting his partner's gaze.

The boy was no longer wearing a mask.

Tine's face was illuminated by the lamplight, his mouth agape in his quiet moans, and his eyes fixated on Thyme. Suddenly, it wasn't just any stranger's dick that Thyme was sucking. Suddenly, it was Tine's arousal that was hot and heavy inside his mouth, pulsing and throbbing with ravenous need. A need for Thyme.

"Come ride me, baby."

Thyme woke up with a start. He hadn't dreamt of that night and that boy for quite some time. But now, it seems that the dreams are back, only this time, he sees Tine's face instead of a masked one.

Tine. All along it was Tine.

He glanced at his phone at the bedside table and saw three messages from his friends and one from Tine. It was a good morning text. They send those regularly to each other now. Before that was a text yesterday night telling him good night. And the one before that was a text saying that Tine got home safely. He hadn't replied to any of them, which was uncharacteristic. He was the one who insisted that they text. He was the one who pouted and whined when Tine forgot to update him. But Thyme needed yesterday night to process what happened. In all honesty, he wasn't even done processing it now.