Chapter 2

Streams of water trickled down Thyme's body, as his hand languidly stroked his cock. At the touch of his hand around his length, the events of the previous night came flooding back in his mind.

The boy's lubed cock pushed into Thyme's ass so very slowly, as if the boy had sensed Thyme's hesitation.

"Okay there?" The boy panted, his cock halfway in.

"Yes," Thyme hissed, "stop treating me like a piece of glass and fuck me, will you?"

Thyme watched the boy's mouth curve into a smile. Suddenly, a warm mouth was pressed on his forehead as a fuzzy feeling settled at the pit of his stomach. He thought sex was supposed to make him feel like every nerve ending on his body was on fire. He didn't know it was also supposed to elicit a warm tingling that began from his heart and spread to the tips of his toes.

"We've got all night," the boy whispered against Thyme's skin as he further pushed in. Thyme can feel the stretch bordering between pain and pleasure and he can't help but give out a little whine.

"Does it hurt?" The boy asked, a tinge of worry coloring his voice. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No!" Thyme replied quickly. "I can manage. You were right, let's take it slow."

"That's my boy." When Thyme met the other boy's lips for yet another open-mouthed kiss, the warm tingling in his heart resurfaced tenfold.

They soon found a comfortable rhythm. Thyme felt the steady push and pull of his partner's hips. Felt every pulsating vein dragging against his hole. He has never felt so full before, as if this boy's cock in him was the puzzle piece that made him complete. Thyme ground his penis agains the boy's abs, desperate for more friction, for more contact of skin-on-skin. The boy was a drug and Thyme just can't seem to get enough.

"Your hole feels so wonderful, baby. Ugh."

"So tight."

"So perfect and so good for me."

Each statement was punctuated with a steady roll of hips that sent Thyme reeling. The tip of his cock was already leaking and the feeling at the bottom of his stomach signified that it was only a matter of time before he reaches his climax. And with the way Thyme's partner sped up in his movements, it was obvious that he was about to come too.

"Can I come inside you, baby?" The boy asked after Thyme's seed has created a mess betwen their bodies. Thyme nodded his head in approval, still shivering from the force of his own release.

His assent seemed to be what the boy was waiting for. A few more strokes and he came inside Thyme, spilling his semen inside the rubber coating his cock. Spent, he collapsed against Thyme's body.

"Let me stay inside you for a couple of minutes more." Thyme heard him mumble softly.

Thyme reached up and allowed his fingers to softly caress the boy's hair. He kissed the top of his head. He has never felt as warm, as content, and as at peace as he did now. "Sure"

The memory ended with Thyme climaxing. His breath came in shallow puffs from the exertion. There was a feeling of satiety from the release, but what confused Thyme was the undercurrent sense of loss that came with it.

 There was a feeling of satiety from  the release, but what confused Thyme was the undercurrent sense of loss  that came with it

Tine must have done something spectacularly wrong in his past life. Like scamming kind, old ladies or maybe pre-ordering expensive fandom merch and then ghosting the sellers. There must be some reason why things are going the way they are right now.

"This is Mr. Thyme Chivaaree." The cafe manager, Type, said. "As you all know, this business that feeds our families is owned by him."

Standing in front of the cafe crew, Tine included, was the one man Tine wanted to avoid after last night. Thyme Chivaaree looked every bit as delectable in his smart casual attire as he was last night, naked and begging in bed. As quick as the thought entered Tine's mind, he brushed it off. It would do no good to get an erection now from fantasizing about his boss.

"He'll be with us for a limited time only as part of the management's operations improvement initiatives. It will be an immersion of sorts for Mr. Chivaaree so he can pinpoint the areas we need to work on for our customers. I expect everyone to be on their best performance. As usual." Type punctuated this statement with a steely gaze at them all. Tine saw Ohm fidgeting nervously at the side. He had been getting on Type's nerves lately with his tardiness. Phuak looked anywhere else but Type. He was the one who busted the fryer last week and Type has yet to find out. Fong stared blankly ahead, probably daydreaming again as he tended to do during shifts. Tine sighed. Type really has to pick if he wants them to perform their best or perform as usual, because as far as Tine can tell, they can't be both.

"For the duration of his stay, I will be assigning a buddy to him who will take Mr. Chivaaree with him on his daily work tasks. Any volunteers?"

Tine felt all eyes on him. Normally, he would accept, but recent circumstances made him hesitant to spend any period of time in close proximity with his boss. He tried, albeit inneffectively due to his six foot frame, to hide behind Phuak, in attempt to keep Type's attention off himself.

"You know what, I don't think I trust anyone else to do this." Type sighed after a short while. "Tine, you do it."

To be honest, it was an expected turn of events. Tine was far from being a perfect employee, but he gets the job done and Type recognized that.

"What do you say, Tine? Are you up for it?"

Anybody employed would know that there was no way to say no to that question. "Of course, Type."

"Excellent! I'll leave you and Mr. Chivaaree to get acquainted. The rest of you, back to your stations."

And in less than 12 hours after their fateful first encounter, Tine found himself face-to-face with Thyme Chivaaree once more.