001

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮word count: 1796╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

word count: 1796
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

"Come on, guys, knock it off!" I exclaimed, trying to intervene.

2007

"Give it back!" I shouted, reaching over the table to grab my phone from Mitsuya's grasp.

They were going through my texts, curious to find out who I had a crush on. Draken held me down, preventing me from reaching further. Baji and Mitsuya gathered around, examining my phone.

"This isn't funny," I pleaded.

"Nothing! There's nothing!" Baji exclaimed, slamming his fist on the table.

"Not even a hint!" Mitsuya added, still scrolling.

The phone was swiftly snatched from his hand and handed back to me. "Stop teasing her," Pah said, sitting down next to Draken and I.

"If she had nothing to hide, she wouldn't have freaked out like that," Draken chuckled.

I turned to him and gave him a hard punch to his stomach, causing him to fold in pain.

"Will you two stop? We have things to do," Mikey said. "Tell me, [YN]," he continued, taking a seat across from me. "Who do you have a crush on?" he asked, his eyes filled with hearts.

"It's none of your business!" I shouted.

"I'm sure it's me," Mitsuya confidently claimed.

"No way! It's definitely me," Baji chimed in.

"It's neither of you!" I replied. "But if I had to choose... Baji would be my first choice," I teased.

"HA!" Baji exclaimed, gloating in front of Mitsuya.

Mitsuya sat back, mouth wide open, which made me burst into laughter.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Pah asked.

"Unfortunately, today is [YN]'s turn to choose our activities," Baji said, rolling his eyes.

The whole table groaned in unison.

"Shut up, you guys love it when it's my turn," I retorted, sitting up straight and placing my arms on the table. "I was thinking of going to the beach today!"

"Really? It's the middle of May!" Baji objected.

"It's 65 degrees out, perfect beach weather, and I'd like to tan a little," I explained.

"Since when do you tan?" Draken asked.

"Since when did you become such a wimp?" I countered, punching him in the stomach again.

"I don't have much time today anyway. I was thinking we could stay for maybe an hour or two. I have things to do at the bike shop, so I could have a complete day off tomorrow," I suggested.