Part 2 - 017 •

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

- 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨 𝘶𝘴𝘦
- 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
word count: 1218
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Day 7: December 1st
1 WEEK COMPLETED

Kiki was once again taken hostage. Witnesses say she was thrown into a black van while walking to the mall.

"The only thing we can do is wait" I said.

Everybody turned to look at me, this is the first time I've spoken in 8 hours since sitting here coming up with a plan.

"We don't know where she is and I'm sure they'll send a ransom letter with my name as the top priority soon, the best thing to do now is wait"

I got up and walked to my room. I knew if I stayed there any longer I'd get even more mad. Being near Rindou made things so much worse.

Another Baji put in harms way because of me. Great.

I sat at my desk about to continue my drawing when I heard a knock. I scoffed and got up to open the door.

"Can I come in?"

"Not if you're gonna shout at me again"

He walked past me and I shut the door locking it behind me. I turned around and saw his hand out for me to take something.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Ecstasy"

"Fuck it" I said taking the pill.

We both took one and sat talking for a bit.  I sat in my chair while he sat at the edge of my bed.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you" He said.

"It's alright, I understand. To answer your question though, everybody I love seems to die. They all get hurt."

I stood up from my seat and sat on his lap, my thighs on both sides of his i slowly moved myself down onto him.

"I don't want you to get hurt" I said.

"I wont get hurt"

He put his hand on the back of my head playing with my hair.

"Rin?"

"Yes"

"Do you wanna fuck me?"

There was a moment of silence until his lips met mine he moved his hand to my lower back, moving me to grind on him. The kiss was broken for air and he looked me in my eyes.

"I wanna fuck you so bad"

He picked me up and slammed my back onto the bed, he was now standing between my legs with one hand around my throat.