Part 2 - 014

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮word count: 1535╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

word count: 1535
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

"What's going on?" I asked the huge man before me.

"I've been trying to find you for some time now, how convenient I'd find you at your weakest" He said walking closer to me. "I'm South"

‡ Terano Sausu
aka South (27) ‡

I couldn't do anything to defend myself, my head started to get dizzy. I reached to touch the side of my head, bringing my hand down with blood on it.

"Oh shit" I slurred out before passing out.

↱↱↱↱

I woke up with excruciating pain in my head. I sat up, keeping my eyes closed, afraid that the sunlight would be too much for me.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and surveyed my surroundings. This wasn't my bed or my room.

"Finally, you're awake," a deep voice spoke.

I turned to my left and saw a man sitting in a chair, engrossed in his drawing.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"My home. You passed out, so I helped you," he replied, still focused on his artwork.

I glanced to my right and saw a mirror next to me. My head was wrapped in bandages, and I felt clean. I looked down and noticed I was wearing an oversized t-shirt.

"Don't worry, I didn't do anything strange. I just cleaned you up and loaned you a shirt," he assured me.

He tore the paper from his pad and walked over, handing it to me. I gazed at the drawing of myself—it was the most incredible piece of art I had ever seen.

"Thank you," I said.

He walked away into the next room, leaving me alone. I looked around for my phone and grabbed it from the nightstand.

Sanzu - 45 missed calls, 25 unread texts
Ran - 76 missed calls, 59 unread texts
Rindou - 196 missed calls, 118 unread texts
Kiki - 20 missed calls, 10 unread texts

My phone was snatched out of my hand and replaced with a plate of food.

"Don't worry about that right now. Eat. You look malnourished," he said.

"Yeah, it's almost like I have an eating disorder," I replied sarcastically.

I was too tired to argue, so I began eating. Real smart, YN, eating strange food from a stranger who might be out to get you.

He placed a glass of orange juice on the nightstand next to me. "I've set things up in the shower for you. When you're done, I'll redo your bandages."

What was this feeling in my chest? It felt like something I had been chasing after for so long, and I had just gotten a taste of it.