003

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜- 𝘚𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘚𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴  - 𝘔𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜
- 𝘚𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘚𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 
- 𝘔𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
word count: 1678
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

A few months had passed, and it was now July. I loved the warm weather. I wasn't one to enjoy the outdoors, but in this weather, I just had to. 

It was mid-afternoon as I worked on some bikes in the backyard of the shop. I had finally started picking up my work and getting some actual customers.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and stood up from the ground. I glanced at my watch, and it was already 4 pm. I stretched out and dropped my tools into my toolbox. Something caught my eye in the corner of the box, tucked into the side. I squatted down and took a closer look. Carefully, I removed it and looked at the photo.

My heart stopped when I saw it. I turned the photo over and read the back.

'Shinichiro & YN 2005 ♡'

I sighed. It was too soon. I put the photo back gently and closed the toolbox. I carried it inside and set it on the table. Then, I walked out to the front of the shop to turn off the open sign.

Just as I was about to walk away from the big glass windows, I heard a bike in the distance. I smiled and walked outside into the street, looking out into the distance.

Baji pulled up right next to me, pushing his hair back with a smirk. "[YN]!" he exclaimed.

I couldn't contain the smile on my face and began to blush. "Hello, Baji."

"I came by to ask you something. It's been a while since we last went out, and I was thinking maybe you'd want to go on a date with me tonight at 6."

"I would love to," I said, hugging him.

I pulled back, realizing I had actually hugged him. I didn't mean to, but I just felt so happy.

"I'll see you then," he said, kissing me on the cheek before revving his engine to ride off.

I stood there, watching him speed off, holding my hand to the cheek he had just kissed. It was the first time he had ever kissed me for something more than just wanting to hook up. I hadn't felt this way in a long time.

I ran to lock up the shop, not even bothering to finish the cleaning I needed to do. I hopped on my bike and sped off home. I was definitely the fastest in town now. Nobody could keep up with me, not even Mikey.

I burst into the house, excited. I saw Mikey passed out on the couch with ice cream all over his shirt, and Draken watching TV. I didn't even bother saying hi to him. I only had two hours to get ready, and I didn't know what to wear.