Part 2 - 015

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮word count: 480╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

word count: 480
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

After my serious scolding, Kiki, Sanzu, and I decided to venture off for a bit. They both made sure not to lose sight of me this time.

We walked the crowded streets of Roppongi, looking for something to do. I could feel the tension between the other two next to me. Did something happen last night?

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," Kiki said, breaking the silence.

She walked away, leaving Sanzu and me together. We leaned against the wall, waiting for her.

"So, what's up with you guys?" I asked.

"What? Nothing!" He shouted.

"Damn, relax. It was just a question," I said, rolling my eyes.

"You cannot tell a soul, YN, but I think... I think I like her," he said.

"Noooo, really? I'm so shocked," I said sarcastically.

"Seriously, YN, you have a big mouth. I've never liked a girl like this before. When we were younger, we kissed once, and ever since then, I've been in love with her. I just don't know how to tell her."

"You have all the time in the world! Not like she's going anywhere anytime soon," I said with a smile.

She soon made her way back over to us. "Let's go get ice cream!" I insisted.

"Absolutely not," they said in sync.

"You guys suck."

Sanzu had finally left us alone to go home. Now, my plotting can start.

"Sooooooo, Kikiiiii," I started.

She looked at me extremely concerned.

"You and Sanzuuuu-"

"No."

"But-"

"No."

"C'mon-"

"No."

"Kiki-"

"If you keep talking, I'll punch you."

"I can take a hit."

"YN! I'm a single, free woman. I don't need a man," she said. "Besides, it's not like he likes me anyways."

I promised Sanzu I wouldn't say anything.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"He's not how he used to be when we were younger. He looks so different now. He can't even look me in the eyes."

That's because he's in love with you.

"What about you? You never talk about your love life," she said.

"That's because I don't have one. I have a sex life, but nobody loves me," I said with a small laugh.

"That's not true. I'm sure there's somebody out there who loves you."

Kisaki's POV

"God, I love her so much," Hanma cried out.

"Please shut the fuck up already."

End POV

"I doubt it," I said.

She rolled her eyes. "You need to start worrying more about yourself than others, babes."

"True, but am I going to?"

"No," we said in sync.

We both let out a small laugh.

"I love you, YN."

I looked at her, and I could see it in her eyes that she meant it.

"I love you too, Kiki."

She threw her arm over my shoulder and let out a sigh. "Let's get you home before the boys throw a bitch fit."

♢ ♤ ♡ ♧