Chapter 13

There is all hustle bustle around as todays is wedding day ....all are working here and there ...abhi is guiding the workers ..when he see ragini coming ...
"Raginiii "he called her and run toward her "why u came out u need rest "abhi said and ragini faintly smile
"ham thik hai abhi ji"ragini said and its first time ragini take his name ...
Ragini give smile and start to help in work ...when sanskar come there ..
"hey abhi "he said but abhi is lost ..he is about to again call him but his eyes catch something...he see ragini is working there helping workers ..he frown and get irritated ...he go there and stand behind her

Ragini is instructing workers and dont realise someone is behind her..as she turn "ahhhhh"she scream and about to fall when sanskar hold her waist ..ragini close her eyes in fear ..after seconds she realise she didnt fall she open her eyes and see sanskar mischievly  smiling at her ..
Ragini take a moment to realise ehat happen ..as she come back to sense she push him and stand up straight ..and start to look here and there ....
"What happen"abhi come there listening ragini shout "nothing"ragini said abhi look both with confusion..
Ragini is about to go when sanskar hold her hand "where are u going go take rest "sanskar said and ragini look at him in anger "u dont tell me what i have to do "ragini said glaring him .
"guys guys all ok between u "abhi asked and both look at abhi but still sanskar holding ragini hand ,ragini nod "guys do u know each other"abhi asked with little shocked ,ragini is about to deny when sanskar said "actually yess i am going to tell you this "sanskar said and ragini look at him wide eyes ,sanskar pull her and make her stand beside him
"whattt u knowbeach other "abhi asked in shocked looking at both
"yess bohot ache se jante hainek dusre ko "sanskar said looking at ragini ,ragini heartbeat increase she feel now sanskar will tell abhi about her past with them ..she looked down..she know she have to face this but she dont want know its her friend wedding ..but she cant do anything ...
"how "abhi asked with curious eyes and sanskar look at ragini who is looking down .."she is ...."sanskar start to say and ragini close her eyes ..
"she is my friend ...we live in same city kolkata .."sanskar said and ragini take moment to realise what he said
He Lied.......
Ragini look at him and sanskar look at her back ..
"ohh wowww "abhi said and about to ask more ki how they became friends when someone call him and he leave .

"why u do this "Ragini ask sanskar with tint of confusion "whatt"sanskar asked raising his eyebrow ..
"i dont need your sympathy..hame aapki koi meherbani chahiye sanskar"ragini said and her eyes welled up "mai koi meherbani nhi krrha "sanskar said  now in serious tone "acha to aapne unhe hamari sachai kyu nhi btayi ,hame pta hai ye aapka koi naya tareeka hai mahan banne ka apki  swara ki trh "ragini said and goes from there ...
He felt hurt ..yess he felt everytime bad for her but this time her words make him hurt ...

in night..
Rishita is all ready s bride wearing red heavy lahenga ..she is doing touch up when she hear knock "come in"rishita said and Ragini enter the room " Raguu"Rishita said and run to hug her tightly "Nervous"ragini asked hugging her back "yaa little bit "rishita said breaking the hug .."dont worry u will be happiest with Dhruv ..he is nice and loves u alot "ragini said and kiss rishita forhead ..rishita smile "so lets go bride its time for wedding "Ragini said and make her wear veil

in hall
all are waiting for bride ..dhruv is already sitting in mandap continuesly watching the stairs ...
Rishita decend the stairs with ragini beside her and other side her cousin ..

all look above to see the bride but one eyes get stuck on other girl than bride .....
Sanskar look at ragini descending the stairs with bride ..wearing sky colours lahenga with hair open ...
and here laksh also watching her with some guilt ...
dhruv and abhi look at rishita and smile and abhi go and take her hand and walk with her to the mandap and make her sit beside dhruv ...

soon all the rituals get start..
Ragini is standing in corner and watching ..she also dreamt many thing about  her wedding..she always want to have perfect family and loving husband   but maybe its not in her destiny ..she get so lost in thought which laksh notice and think to thank her as she save his life...he is about to go to her when abhi hold ragini hand take her and make her stand close to rishita ..

soon married happen and rishita bidayi happen ..
she hug ragini "i know something happen with u ..but i promise i am always there for u and we will again meet and that time u have to tell me everything ..byee "rishita said hugging ragini and ragini eyes welled up she hug her back tightly ...
........................................................................
Ragini is passing to the corridor when abhi called her "Ragini"ragini turn to look at abhi and smile formally ..
"aapko kuch kaam h "Ragini asked
"uhmm nhi just want to ask so u are going tommorow "abhi asked and ragini with confused face nod ..
"will miss u "abhi said in flow and ragini look shocked "i mean i mean we mom dad and all will miss u "abhi try  correct his word ,ragini smile

Next morning
sanlak and swara is at door and meeting all before going they are going by car this time ..
"its really nice meeting u sanskar and laksh "abhi said and hug both ..and smile at swara
"ha beta thanks for coming "rishita dad said and sanskar just shake his head no "it our pleasure u invite us ..thank aunty uncle"sanskar said all smile when ragini come there with her luggage..she is frustrated and talking in call "but how suddenly i have booked because its urgent "Ragini said in anger and cut the call .she look front as all people are staring her..
"what happen ragini is anything wrong"abhi asked concerned
"wo hamari flight cancel hogyi or aaj ek bhi flight nhi h "Ragini said and all look at her sad face .
"its ok beta be with ys until u get flight "rishita mom said "no aunty u dont worry i will see if i get any train to kolkata "as ragini said this all get tensed specially one person
"but beta train how u will manage alone and its not guarantee ki u will get train or not "rishita mom said in concerned"ragini mom is right we cant rake rish you are not going "abhi said and ragini nod in no..
"No i have to reach kolkata tommorow at any cost "Ragini said with very different emotion ..she get lost in her thought when her trance get broken by voice

"you are coming with us in our car and i will not listen no "all look at its sanskar who said that
"yess Ragini they are also going kolkata and he is even your friend "abhi said and swalak loom at both ragsan "no i cant "ragini said sternly
"ok then  u are not going u catch the flight tommorow then"Abhi said and ragini look shocked she know she cant be here she have to reach kolkata by tommorow "oh cmon ragini lets go "sanskar said mischeively and take her bags ..ragini look shocked and angry but she dont have option..

chapter done thank u
plzzzzzzzz voteeeee and share your views in comment

Precap -journey of ragini with sanlak and swara

Vote target for next ch -minimum 35

byeeeeee
take care❤️❤️❤️❤️