chapter 40

Sanskar look at her angry..what the hell she think of herself she cant keep hurting me ..and why swara she used to tease me swara is my devi but i think she is her devi ...all time swara swara he doesn't hate her but being the sole reason why they can never be together he start to develop a negative feeling fir her "yaa the same wah you are happy "sanskar said in aggressive tone and ragini immediately look up at him sensing anger ..."Sanskar"she said but he stop her "dont .just dont...."he said and sit in his car and start the engine making ragini nervous she goes and sit ....

Here laksh land bhopal ....
He take cab and sit thinking about ragini ..."why u are denying my love ragini ..u love me then why.u did everything for me and now when i realised that i love u u are running away for me whyy..u can just go leaving me when i start loving u .."he think as he finally got to know she is bhopal so he takes his first flight to meet her ....

"Sanskar is something wrong"she asked nervous ..when suddenly sanskar put break "u know what i am done "he said and come out of the car ragini also come out and "sana"she get interrupted by his shout"shut just shut up ragini ...what u want to know that i am happy or not. .i am very happy ..u leave me without telling me and suddenly you think everything is normal..why u think u are always the one who hurt cant u see mine ...and btw are u happy ..no right because u never get laksh...u love laksh that why u rejected me but still u can tell me when u are leaving..and i know u are broken because of that fucking love the u have for laksh ..u will be again happy when he will accept u ..right ..thats why u never consider my feelings right...he didn't care and will never keep waiting."he said and realise what he said and look at ragini who look broken..he think that i am craving for laksh love
She turn immediately and sanskar curse himself but anger overpowered him .....and he leave .. both going different direction it always happen they end up in different direction by fight its like they are two sides of river....
Galliyaay
Woh galliyaan
Kitthe reh gaiyaan
Mahiya aaj tere or
Khich laati hai
Unse guzarna

Ragini walk crying and cursing her fate why ..why his words her hurting her so much.why he is affecting her so much .. why she cared what he think what he feel whyy....
Unnse guzarna
Jo main chahun bhi sahi
Sisakati hain saansein
Meri jaan jaati hai
Paas tu mere
Paas nahin
Aas jagi par ab
Wo baat nahi
Here ragini reach her apartment and throw all the things is anger ..she doesn't love laksh anymore she doesn't if she is she would have accepted his proposal but she doesn't want to explain him ..she expected him to understand her but i think its her mistakes..
Jo main chahun bhi sahi

Sisakati hain saansein

Meri jaan jaati hain
Galliyaay
Woh galliyan
Kitthe reh gaiyaan
Mahiya jo tere or
Khich laati hai

Here sanskar reach his hotel and lay down and a tear leaked from his eyes why it always end like this whyy he have to be suffering

Next morning ....
sanskar reach orphanage and look around as to find someone but didnt find her ... when the orphanage lady come "sanskar beta "she said and sanskar look at her "today is hearing"he said and that women smile "ha beta we are ready lets go "she said but sanskar look on "uhm ragini "he said trying to know where she is "she already on her way lets go "she said and sanskar nod and all leave ..here ragini reach the court and all media surround her when she get stuck "mam mam so whats going to happen..mam u can loose as they are very powerful...mam we have listen some one is helping u in this case ...is he is buisness men....
Is he is your bf ....media keep asking her ..."stop it "a voice reached media ear and look behind where sanskar is standing "u will get your answer after we win now let us go "he said and hold ragini hand and take her inside...ragini look at him and all his words ring in her mind ...

In court ....so by all details i order that the land is of orphanage and there is no rights of ak industry there ..judge announced and a big smile appear in al faces ..ragini also smile but still it didnt reach her eyes.  "Thank u so much sanskar beta if u will not be there then it will not be possible..thank u so much "the women said and sanskar hold her hand "no i know still u will come out of this because u have ragini"he said looking at her who is lost somewhere when that women goes and hug ragini ...she hug her back ....
"Ham jeet gaye beta"that women said and suddenly ragini eye filled with tears ..and she leave from there hurriedly "lagta h khushi k aansu h bohot mehnat ki h isne "that women said but Sanskar doesn't feel right ......he loon the way she gone ..

At night .
Ragini is sitting in garden of orphanage when she hear children laughing sound ..she goes to see and find sanskar playing with the kids "didii didii come na "ine girl said and drag her toward him ...
She look at him and he look at her and it feel like the world stop ..pain in both eyes ..both want to speak many things but have not words ...when suddenly a girl push her and she land on sanskar ..he hold her from her waist...
"Are u ok "he asked making her stand "haa "she said and back away from him ..
"Beta come inside .."the women said and sanskar nod and goes inside followed by ragini..
"Betaa thank u so much "the women again said and sanskar just smile..
"I am going back "he said suddenly making ragini heart skip a beat...
"Ab hm case jeet gaye h to "he said not looking anywhere "but beta itna jaldi "that women said ..
"Aunty i was here for only two days wo to ye case ki wajah se maine extend krdi thi but now i have to go "he said now looking at ragini who is looking down...
"Achaa koi nahi phir aana "she said "have ur dinner here today she said and stand up to go for dinner preperation..
As she leave now both ragsan are alone...nobody said anything..
"I am going."he said now looking at ragini who finally look at him and he see pain in her eyes "wapis kab aaoge "she asked and sanskar just look on "pta nhi "he said and ragini fist her finger to control her emotions..
"Sanskar kya Tum mujhe kabhi maaf kr Paoge "she asked suddenly.. sanskar smile sarcastically if only she know ki wo usse kabhi gussa hi nhi rah paaya .."kya tum kar paayi mujhe maaf "he ask her not answering her questions..
"Wo to kabka krdiya "she said after some sec making sanskar heart beat fast ..she forgave him for what he did to that innocent ragini ..then why can he accept him..
He didnt say anything...
"Kitna ajeeb h na sanskar ham milte h bichadne k liye hm dost to bane pr kabhi dosti ka rishta nhi rakh paaye "she said and now look at him..
"I wil miss u "she said and something happened to him ..her eyes is saying something which he is not able to understand or he is not believing it .. ragini leave the place

After sometime
"Beta aate rahna "that women say as they standing to see him off but she is not there ..he try to find her but in vain
"Aunty ragini....wo dinner pe bhi nhi aayi "he asked not able to control."beta she is jot feeling well so she just sleep here only ....she just give this "she said and pass the small gift ..he take it and last time look at the orphanage and leave ..

Here ragini come out from the gate as she see him leaveing "beta why u hide he really wants to meet u .."that women asked ..
"Agar aaj mil leti to shayad kabhi jane hi na de paati "she said and run inside "seema that women smile "ishq "she whispered when she heard a loud sound of breaking ,she look back and her eyes get wide in horror"raginiiiiiiiii"she screamm

Here ragini was crying when she listens Seema voice she immediately run and fine many goons inside the orphanage and a man is pointing gun at seema ...
"Auntyy"she scream in horror
"Ohho so there is she ."a man said smirking..."i have told u dont mess with us now suffer "he said and push seema and try to hold ragini...ragini throw vase at him and try to run but two goons held her ..."bohot shouk h na hero banne ka ab dekh"that person said and slap ragini"raginiii betaa"seema cried all goons have pointing gun at children
"Leave them "ragini said and that man smirk and push her and she fell in the ground and drag her from hair ..
"Didi didi "all kid scream and cried but no one is there at its night and there is no other home there and gurads have already beaten up as there are many goons....and most of that they have guns ..
"We warned u to take back ur case but u mess with us "he said holding her chin tightly "ahhhhh"..
"Now u gone miss ragini ...pray ur last .."that man said and all look terrified..

Thank u
Plzzzzz vote and share your views because if not then how will i know how is my story going and whats should i do next ....

Byeee take care❤️