Chapter 18

sunrays fall on ragini making her disturb in her sleep ...she slowly open her eyes and look directly at sun challenging him ...its like something is new is this morning...something fresh ...Ragini get up and go to get ready as today is her first day ...she know she need this ..but some weird feeling is happening in her heart ...
she go to washroom to get ready without any more delay ..

Here is another room swara is standing near balcony ..yes they live is  different room from the time that incident happen ...she is standing thinking about whats happening to her ...she love laksh but destiny snatch him now when she realise that laksh is infatuation and she loves sanskar ..she feel confuse ..not about her live but is she is right what she did with ragini......
"shona "sharmishta call her breaking her thoughts "yess maa "swara said putting the smile in her face ...
"shona beta tu thik h "shomi asked looking at her daughter who nod "yess maa "swara said "ok beta lets go i want to go mandir "shomi said and swara nod and leave to get ready

Here Ragini comes out wearing ..light pink salwar suit with dupatta ..it lime this colour is made for her..it her maa dress which she keep it as treasure ...and wearing today to get her blessing for the new journey
"Maa give me your blessing "ragini murmmer closing her eyes ...

she leave for her new journey.....

At SMK office .....
All are roaming here and there as till now their bosses has not come ....
when suddenly the hear a lift sound that when they know that boss has arrive ....all sit in proper way and silently ...."good morning neil sir "manager greet him ...they know their boss come early ....not like other boss who come late but they are also shock because her other boss didnt come with neil ......
"where is Sir "one girl employee murmmer to other who also got confuse but all sit in and start working ....
After sometime there is loud sound comes as all startled and find Their Boss mr sanskar ...broking things in his cabin ....he is angry ...but how ..this thought comes in everyone mind as sanskar is very calm and sorted person...he is strict but he never show his anger like this ......
"What the hell is happening in my office where is that damnn file "sanskar shout in anger and and his manager shiver in fear when neil come "sanskar u are already here ..leave that u come with me "neil said and hold him taking him to their personal cabin seeing the crowd ..he dont want to create scene "everyone get back to work "neil said and go with sanskar ..

Ragini reach SMK industries ....she look at the big building in amaze ...she still cant thank enough to zoya for
this job .....she take a deep breath and enter ,as she enter a fresh air touch her face making her calm all her anaxiety ...she look at the artcitect of the aww..everything is amazing she cant bealive she is going to work here ...she goes to reception
"Excuse me i am ragini .."ragini said and that girl smile "ohh yaa first day na "she asked and ragini nod "yaa u go to 8th floor there is our boss cabin they will assign u your work "That girl inform and ragini nod ..and look toward all and sigh and leave ....
Ragini reach 8th floor and look at the site in aww its amazing and beautiful ..but still she is hell nervous not even that beauty infront of her eyes can calm that nervousness....she goes toward gate and take a deep breath and knock "come in "here come the sound and ragini enter ...and
"So Ragini today is your first day "neil said ....sitting in sofa and ragini nod..
"so he is main boss also "ragini thought in mind "miss ragini so u will assist Mr "Neil is about to complete when he get a call and leave the place in urgent leaving ragini alone in the big cabin ..she look clueless of what happened....she look around and start roaming to the cabin and goes toward the big glass window ...and enjoy the view when she heared click sound of door open....
Sankar open the door if washroom he come out after freshning up when he see a back of girl ...he is about to ask her who is she when he notice that girl got scared and about to fall by hitting the table he immedietly go and hold her hand ....
Ragini stumble and about fall hiting her face when someone hold her hand stoping her to fall....her all hair come on her face ..and her heart started to geat fast ...sanskar tried to see who is she but can able to because of her hair so he pulled her and
and see herrrrrr.."Ragini " he murmer under her breath making her shock she look and she also get shocked
Mujhko de tu mit jaane
Ab khudse dil mil jaane
Kyu hai yeh itna fasla,
Lamhe yeh phir na aane

Inko tu na le jaane
Tu mujh pe khudko de luta,
Tujhe tujhse tod lun kahi khudse jod lun

Mere jismo jaan main aaj teri khusboo odh loon.
Jo bhi saanse main bharoo unhe tere sang bharoo

Chahe jo hona rasta use tere sang chalu.
Dil Ibadat kar raha hai
Dhadkane meri sun

"Tummmm"Ragini said pushing him hard ....

chapter done guys
plzzz vote and share your views in comment

Thank u
byee take care