Chapter 14

Ragini is sitting back seat with swara and sanskar is driving and beside is laksh ...
Ragini is fully trying to ignore everyone and keep looking outside ..
swara wants to talk to Ragini or even laksh also as he want to thank her ....
sanskar notice ragini through mirror and smirk ..
"seems like someone is loving this lonely road "sanskar said giggling ..and ragini understand and glare him hard but he just smile ,when swara intrupt "its so boring yaar its just lonely road samskar play song na "swara said and laksh also said "yaa bhai plzz "...laksh said and play the song ...some hiphop song played irritating ragini alot ..
she start to make faces but she dont say anything ..sanskar notice its and control his laugh.."its amazing song better than classical "sanskar said just to tease ragini ,he like classical very much but now he is loving her annoyed face ,ragini control her anger listening this ..thats why they call her behenji right because she dont like this thinks but now she think she will love to be behenji than being like them .....Ragini close her eyes frustrated ..swara is enjoying the music a lot ..she is humming the music irritating the ragini more when laksh see it but ignore ...
sanskar look at ragini through mirror and smile and change the song .
"sanskar "swara chired as she was enjoying it but laksh dont say as he is lost in his world
lag ja gale played and next and soon the annoyence of ragini convert into smile ..she smile still closing eyes ..sanskar notice it and he feeled relief like something is soothing him ..
Ragini go back to flashback where her mother use to love this song and she always listen this ..she is very small but that tune get stuck in her mind and her dadi also inform her ....soon she doze off ...
After some hours
Sanskar stop the car near dhaba
"cmon lets take a break and have something "sanskar said and swalak nod when swara see ragini sleeping
"mai utha deti hu "swara said and about to pat her when sanskar stop her
"swara u go and get fresh up i will wake her up "sanskar said and swara want to deny but let it go ..maybe ragini will not like if she will do this ..she spare a glance at her and leave with laksh ..

sanskar look back at ragini sleeping figure..she looks so calm like she is in her dreamland ..sanskar smile and get out of the car and go to back seat and open the door .."Ragini "he softly call her but no reply "Ragini wake up plzz "sanskar again said but no use .
"yaar ye kaise so rahi hai like baby"sanskar murmmer giggling..
Finally he tap her shoulder tightly and ragini jerk in horror and about to hit her head when sanskar place his hand there so as ragini head hit his hand..ragini close her eyes in fear and sanskar get so close to her ,in process of saving her Ragini slowly open her eyes and see sanskar looking at her.

Lafzon se jo tha pare
Khaalipan ko jo bhare
Kuchh tto tha tere mere darmiyaan
Rishte ko kya mod doon
Naata yeh abb tod doon
Ya phir yun hi chhod doon
They share an painful eyelock maybe they are not bound in any relation but ragini truly bealive sanskar as her best and only friend ..she didnt know that this beautiful friendship is just a way of revenge for him ,whereas maybe sanskar dont know but he care ,he valued her and even now he cares just his mind are not accepting it ...
darmiyaan
Benaam rishta woh...
Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo
Ho naa.. sake jo bayaan, darmiyaan
Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmeyaan Darmeyan
Kuchh tto tha tere-mere darmiyaan
Haaye
Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmeyaan Darmeyan
Kuchh tto tha tere mere darmiyan
R

agini come to sense and try to get out .sanskar get akward and give way ragini to leave..ragini immediately leave the place as she left fron there ..a tear drop from her eyes unknown to her ..
she goes and sit on bench of dhaba ..swalak come there and sit "so whats to order"sanskar asked coming there"sanskar yha kitne oily food honge "swara said looking around "swara it will be tasty u must try it "sanskar said and swara nod "ok bhai i will order "laksh said and all say what he want except ragini she is lost in her thought "uhnn ragini tmhare liye kya order karu"laksh asked hesitant bith swasan get shocked as they dont bealive laksh talk to her this calmly ,Ragini look up "No thanks u dont have to do formality i will buy what i want "Ragini said smiling sarcastically and go toward tea stall..
Laksh felt hurt ,even swara also felt hurt she think her as sister and now ..
sanskar sigh and look where ragini goes ..Ragini is standing in croud of tea stall....
Laksh goes to order food ..
sanskar is watching Ragini when his eyes catch something ..some guys is staring ragini and sanskar know 8n how way ..he make fist and goes toward ragini ...swara is busy talking to shomi ..
sanskar goes and stand behind ragini covering her ..and glare at that guys .
"what"he said folding her hands and raising her his eyebrow ..that guy get scared and run from there and sanskar get angry on ragini
he hold her hand and drag her to corner "whatt the "ragini about to scream when sanskar cover her mouth "what do u think you are doing ..trying to portray that u dont need u you are independent ..u are mahan what the hell u trying to do "sanskar shout in anger ..ragini look shocked as what happen sudden..
she is about to speak "shut up just shut up u know what u are doing do u think by taunting us by giving us attitude u pain will be less "sanskar said in anger yet slow voice
ragini try to remove his hand from her but his clutch is tight "Why are u shouting "Ragini said in anger and tears come out of her eyes ....sanskar sigh and take deeo breath ..your back chain if dress get broken "sanskar said looking here and there and ragini get hell shocked and stick to the wall more "ham kaise "ragini feeling so shame she go to the crowd like this ..
sanskar pull her toward him and ragini get shocked "kya karrhe "ragini tried to say but sanskar sush her with his finger and open her her clutcher and her hair fall to from her shoulder to waist and cover that ..
Ragini look at him who is already looking at her and they share an eyelock
Aankhon mein tere saaye
Chahoon tto ho na paaye
Yaado'n se teri faasla haye
Jaake bhi tu na jaaye
Thehri tu dil mein haaye
Hasrat si banke kyun bhala
Kyun yaad karta hoon
Mit.ta hoon banta hoon
Mujhko tto laayi yeh kahaan
Benaam rishta woh...
Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo
Ho na sake jo bayaan darmiyaan

"go to car i will come "sanskars said breaking the eyelock in serious tone ragini didnt object and go to the car ..
as she goes sanskar keep his hand on his heart which is beating fast ..
he relax himself and goes
Here ragini is sitting in car lost when someone give her tea and packets of biscuit "ye"Ragini get confuse
"ye wo bhaiya ne bheja hai "that child said pointing toward the person and ragini follow the direction and find sanskar who is also staring her or can say confirming that she take this or not ,Ragini silently take the chai and buscuit and start to drink..

After sometime
all back to car and this time Laksh is driving and sanskar beside him ..
sanskar lean back and his eyes go to front mirror and through mirror he see ragini is enjoying the whether ..he smile "why ragini why i feel u are still the old ragini my friend my dupatte wali innocent si dost who only know how to give happiness to others ..why u became like this "sanskar thought in mind ...suddenly something strike in his mind "why to blame u when the reason of your change is us "sanskar thought "but"suddenly sankar close his eyes and he see ragini face ,,she jerk and open her eyes ..and again his heart start to beat fast like it happen in dhaba "Whyyy"sanskar murmmer this...unknown to the destiny ..

chapter done
plzzzzz vote share your views in comments
if u want change u can say itin comment as u know i am like your friend..

vote target-more than 35
thank you
byee,take care❤️❤️❤️