chapter 43

She look toward the voice and and find laksh smiling at her she get confused as to why he is here she look at sanskar who is in another world..she thought maybe sanskar called him here for help ..both ragsan standup....
As ragini is about to say something when laksh come running to her and hug her ...making her shocked and sanskar heartbroken...he look at them both and realise he is hoping for impossible...he can never be laksh ..whom ragini love ....he goes from there in anger .ragini saw him ....

Here laksh broke the hug and both look at each other .......

After hour ..
Night sky dark surrounding and cold breeze is what making him sane now ...he watched the wave and feel the wave in his heart ..pain ..pain of eternity...thinking she can never be his never ...he look at the moon and and feel someone put her head in his shoulders...he startled first and look who is the person and get more shocked....
He didnt say anything thing and continue looking at moon ..."sanskar"she said and hold his hand making his heartbeat increasing like there is race ...
He look at her and didnt say anything ...ragini unlock her arms and stand up ... sanskar feel hurt but didnt say anything....

She stand up and pull him to stand up..
"Hamari baat adhuri rah gayi thi sanskar usse Puri krle "she said and sanskar look at her why she is here she should be with laksh na why she is here to give sympathy to him ....
After some time when sanskar didnt say anything then ragini continue..

"Tmhe pta h why laksh has come "she asked making him burn hearing his name he hate his brother for this ...
"I dont want to know"he said and about to leave but she hold his hand ..
"He proposed me "she said and sanskar close his eyes in anger gritting his teeth ...
"And u know what i replied to him"she said and sanskar does not want to listen anymore of their love talk why cant he be in peace ..
"I dont want to know dammit i said i dont want to know "sanskar scream in anger not able to control anymore..
"I said i love sanskar"she said smiling "
"I dont want to i told u na i dont want to know why why "he said in anger when ragini held his face ...
"I said i love sanskar..you ..i love u "as these words come out from her mouth sanskar world freeze...he look at her freeze not able to contemplate what she said right know ..is she really said that or he get so mad the he is imagining things which he desires...

She takes step back and wide her arms ..
"Yess sanskar yess i love u ..i tried i tried my best not fall in love again but i failed as always ...i fell for u sanskar i fell for u "she said and tears start to roll in her eyes ..
Sanskar still freeze and just say one word "how"...ragini giggle and goes to him and cup his face it happens i dont know how when it started i just realised when drown deeply...."

Sanskar hold her hand tightly "u are not playing game or joking around right .if it is I swear"he is about to say when ragini peck his lips ...making him shocked ..

"I am as sure as u were that u love me "she said and sanskar again look at her ...
She make faces now seeing him so shocked like she have told him that i love alien and we have child...
"Ok fine ..u dont bealive it "she said and he grab her arms and pull her toward him .."i dont know ii"
"She is saying truth bhai..your love wins bhai "laksh come toward him smiling and sanskar look at him ...
"She loves u bhai only u ...your love wins ..."he said and sanskar look at him ..
"But you "he said ...i get what i deserve bhai ...u deserve ragini u ... accept her or she will again run "he said and sanskar now look at her a tear roll from hsi eyes
"Rahne dijiye laksh i think he is still in love with sw......"her words stop and sanskar pull her into hugg......
"Shut up just shut up ..i dont love her i love u only u "he said and hugging so tight "i love u too sanskar i love u too"she said and sanskar start to twirl her in happiness..here laksh leave the place giving last look to them ....

"I thought u can never love me "he said looking in her eyes "i thought too but dil ki pe.marzi kha chalti apni "she said and sanskar look at her ..
"I hope its not dream "he said cupping her face "i guarantee u its not "she said and hug him ....
"Bhot der laga di tmne "sanskar said and ragini hug him more tight
"Sorry "she said and ....

Here laksh sit in car his eyes is red..now he realise what ragini must be feeling ehen he choose swara over her ..the pain he is feeling right know of loosing her is very deep ..its like he want to destroy everything but no he cant ragini has suffer a lot now she also deserve happiness he cant give her more pain he is getting karma.for what he did to her ..to that innocent soul ......

Here ragsan sitting and watching the moon "let's get married"sanskar suddenly said and Ragini look at him shocked "sanskar marriage so soon . I mean"she said but sanskar nod in no..
"No i cant wait i cant wait what if something changes your mind..no lets get married i want u be mine forever officially mine i cant take risk"he said getting serious when ragini hold his hand "ok baba ok .....but sanskar family"ragini ask hesitated when sanskar look at her .....
"Nothing can come between us ...i dont care about anything until u are with me just say
He said and stand and bend in hsu knees
"Will u marry me miss ragini janki gadodia"ge asked and tear formed in her eyes ..
"Sayy "he ask and she nodd
"Yesss yesss a hundred times yessss "she daid and hug him ....
He kiss her forehead
"Lets go back ...."he said and ragini suddenly feels uneasy
"U trust me "he asked seeing her discomfort she nod ..
"I promise i will not allow anyone to hurt you..i will protect you with my life ..i will love u till my death "he said when ragini close his mouth saying death' word
"And promise me u will never leave me "she ask
"Promise meri jaan promise..

Thank u
Chapter done
Plzz vote and share your views in comments