chapter 32

Tears start to brim in her eyes falling on her cheeks ....thinking of all scenarios that can happen ....she look up directly in his eyes and thats when sansakar realise what he is doing....he losses his grip but doesn't leave her.....he realise what he is doing in his misery he forget about her.....he is giving her pain but for what ...for himself because he is again becoming selfish ,he doesn't want to loose her ...but is it right way to do what he is doing to get her ....
A thunder strikes and both come kut of her thoughts ...rain start to pour....
"Damnnn"sanskar murmer and drag ragini with him to get some shade ....
"Here"he said looking at some tea stall ...
They goes there "baarish i like baarish"ragini said and look at rain admiringly not bothering about people there "ragini"sanskar said and ragini hmmm "nothing "he said and look ather side his eyes get moist ... why its always have to him to choose ...and whatever he choose he will loose ....there is nothing in his hand"sanskar lets have chai "ragini said and Sanskar looking at her so how she behaving so normal with him ..isnt he is the one who giving her miseries right now .."sanskar chaii"she said and he nod ...and order tea ,he look at ragini and get mesmerized by her ..tine droplets are on her facing and wet hair making her more attractive.....but most beautiful thing is her smile ..like he  can do any thing for this but right now he is reason behind his fading smile..

"Bhaiya chai"tea seller said and sanskar take cup and give one to ragini ,ragini take and directly sip "ahhh"she scream in pain"raginiii are u mad "sansakar said panicked ...concerned in his face "are i am ok sanskar"ragini try to tell him she is ok but jo vain he take cold water and make her drink "no chai from now on "sanskar said and ragini wide her eyes "sanskar u have gone mad give my tea back "ragini said glaring him and he nod in no she glare more and sansakar huff "wait"he said and take tea and blow air in it cool it .."hmm take it now "he said and ragini smile ...

Dil mera hain na samajh kitna
Besabar ye bewakuf bada
Chahata hain kitana tujhe !
Khud magar nahi jaan saka

He look at her admiringly but thre is pain in his eyes ..which he know that is for forever ...his heart beat increase thinking of loosing her but what can he do ......suddenly ragini hold her hand as she notice he is in deep thought she know sanskar is also in dillema and pain she know he is pain she can understand him as she was also in this situation.. whatever is this he is still her friends. 

Iss dard-e-dil ki sifarish
Ab kar de koi yahaan
Ke mil jaaye ise wo barish
Jo bhiga de poori tarah
Is dard-e-dil ki sifarish
Ab kar de koi yahaan
Ke mil jaaye ise wo barish
Jo bhiga de poori tarah
Yaariyaan ve..Yaariyan

As she hold his hamd he feel time stop ..that he wanted for forever..in his life HER ...but now its seems impossible a tear fall from his eyes which he hide immediately
Maybe he can tell what she meant to him what if he can tell that she is his peace and solution to his miseries but he cant ..he dont have guts for this

Kya hua asar ?
Tere saath rah kar na jaane
Ki hosh mujhe na raha
Laffz mere the
Zubaan pe aake ruke
Par ho na sake vo bayaan !
Dhadakan tera hi naam jale
Aankhen bhi paigaam ye de
Teree nazar ka hi ye asar hai
Mujh pe jo hua

Iss dard-e-dil ki sifarish
Ab kar de koi yahaan
Ke mil jaaye ise wo barish
Jo bhiga de poori tarah

"Rain has stopped lets go "ragini said and sanskar nod and they start to walk "ragini let me drop u "sanskar said and ragini nod in no "no i will go "she said smiling which hurt him more "ragini ...
Forget everything that i have said you ..."sanskar said and ragini look at him confused "about marrying me ...forget this topic u dont have to do this...its my. Problem and u dont deserve being any situation that give u pain ..i cant handle this "sanskar said nad ragini look at him relief but with thankfulness...
"And dont worry i will do something...may we never meant for each other ..i mean me and my love "he said smiling painfully which somehow pained ragini ..she look at him and run to him ...."everything will be fine "she said and suddenly hig him,his breath stopped..he control his emotion .. he hug her back feeling her this close to him maybe it is the last time that they are this close ..this thought is unbearable for him...... ragini tried to break the hug when she feel sanskar tight his hold ....she doesn't say just be there ....
Sanskar break the hug and directly leave from there leaving ragini there in her thoughts....

At evening .......

Ragini reach gm and find lot of people there "dadi ma"she call her dadima who come to her smilingly..ragini got nervous as she feel all eyes on her ....
"Dadima who are these people"she said act to normal smiling ..."laado they have come to see you for marriage..and they already like u "parvati said making ragini shock as hell "daadi ma what are u saying ...how can u even think about this i dont want this "ragini said and parvati drag her to kitchen so no one can listen her ...
"Laado now its enough ...u cannot always run away from this and i want u to settle down....."she said and leave from there making ragini there shocked

Thank u
Chapters done plzzz vote and share your views in comment...

So i have announcement as i told u all that i have started working on new story ...so yaa i have posted introduction of that story
Many of you asked me and  dm me asking if  is it ragsan story..so actually there is no face of character so u can imagine them ....if u want ....
I will love if u tell me how is that my  that story as i always loved hearing your suggestion.....❤️❤️❤️

Take care❤️