Chapter 15

Sanskar park The car near badi as they reach ..he look back and find both swaragini sleeping..sanskar sigh and look at laksh who is already looking at him "i,ll wake up "laksh says and call "Swara "at first call only swara get up as she is not fully sleep "hah"swara said and look around and find they reached badi ."laksh is about call ragini when sanskar stop him "let it be lucky "sanskar said in stern voice and laksh look confuse when sanskar blow the horn.. And ragini jerk ..she look around and in haze and find she reached badi ...she put her hand on her heart to control her heartbeat ...
"Ragini chalo we reached " swara said and ragini get out of the car and start to take out her luggage which is heavy ..she is trying to take out but its difficult when a hand come ahed to help her "dont..ham kar lenge hame kisi ki zarrorat nhi "ragini said to sanskar who roll her eyes and pull her back "ham"ragini about to said but sanskar take out her luggage "i am not helping i am just stoping u to wasting my time ..tmhe nikalte nikalte subah hojayegi "sanskar said taunting her and he huffs in anger and started to go when someone call her "Ragini"as the voice reach ragini ears her heartbeat increase ..it was laksh ..
she tightly close her eyes and turn "Ragini wo"laksh tried to say when ragini cut him "dont worry laksh hame yaad h ..tomorrow is our divorce ..i will come on time "Ragini said in no emotion and leave from there where here laksh get startled ..he just want to thank her for saving his life ..but he totaly forget about this ..."lucky lets go"sanskar said and both leave

Sunrays fall on sanskar and he close his eye more tightly and hide his face ..he is tired ..he think all night about Her.. which snatch his sleep ...
he just dont getting it why she is showing attitude to him..its like he is the culprit ..finally he woke up getting irritated as again and again her face flash infront of him "ohh god "he said irritated when sujata come ..
"ayee chora neeche aa jaldi "sujata call him and he sigh

Downstairs in MM
All having bf when dp clear her throat
all look toward him "sb taiyaar hai aaj hame court jana h "dp said and and all nod  "je hamara jana zaroori h kya "ap said as she dont wanna go there seeing all this ..there is still some soft corner in her heart for ragini ..
"haa jiji hame to jaana ho hoga ke pta wo chori konsa naya natak kare "sujata said and sanskar fist his hand
Ap nod all complete their bf and left for court...
They reach and meet the lawyer ..
"Mr laksh where is Ragini"lawyer ask as its time for hearing before he could reply swara and gadodia come "she us missing "shekher said and all look shocked "maaf krdijiye dp jee hame nahi pta tha ragini aisa kuch karegi "shekher said folding hands and dp fumes "hamne kha tha na jeeji ye chori naah sudhregi "sujata said and this time sanskar also get doubt ...here laksh is confuse he isnt feeling angry ..for ragini disappearance ...but sanskar is feeling "she said she move on to problem kya h use laksh ko divorce dene me "sanskar said in mind .."maaf kijiye ap jee hame ragini pr nazar rakhni chaiye thi hame laga wo sudhar jayegi pr"sharmishta said .
swara was silent all the time ...
"Mr laksh what are u doing here judge is waiting for u "lawyer said in hurry coming to them"wo sirr Ragini is missing "laksh said and all mm member except ap and sanlak starr to curse ragini "Mr laksh what are u saying she is inside sitting waiting for u ..font waste time come fast "lawyer said and leave shocking all to the core .. 
Laksh enter and find ragini already sitting there he goes and sit beside her .."hmm so why u both want divorce "judge ask watching the files..
Laksh want to tell many things but donno why his lip got sealed ,ragini wait for laksh to reply "answer"judge again said looking at them when ragini said "he dont love me "ragini said truthfully "and u "judge ask and ragini get all her flashback for what she did for laksh love ,laksh look at her for answer "No i also dont love him"ragini said "is its the only reason "judge ask and ragini wait for laksh to tell her all truth but laksh didnt say ..
"if this is the only reason then u have to be together for "judge is about to complete when ragini said "he loves someone else and i cant love him ever we married forcefully under some circumstance but now we cant be together not for a day also ..marriage is bond of love made of trust which we dont have on each other now we love eachother ...i request you to grant us divorse so we both can live our life peacefully plzz its matter of life ..you are women u can understand "Ragini said and her eyes welled up which she control here laksh just look at ragini and his mind ques ...is she is the same ragini who love laksh madly "...judge look at both of them and the  ragini and sigh ..and sign the divorced ..
"You both are divorced now "judge announce and here an unknown relation broke for forever  .....
Kitni baatein yaad aati hai
Tasveerein si ban jaati hain
Main kaise inhein bhooloon
Dil ko kya samjhaun
They both look at eachother ..laksh look at ragini red eyes but this time it not love for him this her eyes depict only pain "Thank u "ragini murmure and leave as she come out all look at her ..she smile.painfully seeing the questioning and doubtful gaze of her family ..laksh also come and all goes toward him and start questioning him ..ge look at ragini and say "we are divorced"he said and all smile .."but beta how the give u divorce in one day without warning and all "rp said and laksh look at ragini ,sanskar follow his gaze and look at ragini "beta je chori ne koi tamasha to nai kiya "sujata said taunting  ragini but she care less ..she leave hiring cab

Kitni baatein kehne ki hai
Honton par jo sehmi si hai
Ik roz inhein sun lo
Kyun aise gum-sum ho
Kyun poori ho na paayi daastaan
as ragini sit in cap her tears start remembering all the wound she get just for love which is never hers 

Kaise aayi hai aisi dooriyaan

Dono ke dilon mein chhupa hai
Jo ik anjaana sa gham
Kya ho paayega woh kam
Koyi kya kahe

Dono ne kabhi zindagi ke
Ik mod pe bhi jo paayi
Hai kaisi woh tanhaai
Koyi kya kahe
Kitna viraan hai ye sama
she remeber her all deeds for the love which is never hers and cane never be ..they are never meant to be together ...she remember all hateful gaze and cry
Saanson mein jaise ghulta hai dhuwaan
Kaisi aayi hai aisi dooriyaan
Kitni baatein yaad aati hai
Tasveerein si ban jaati hain
Main kaise inhein bhooloon

They are not meant to be because she is meant to be of someone else destiny play with her heart ...but destiny also have a plan for her which will change her life forevr ...today she loose someone whom she loved once ..today one chapter of her story end just to start the new chapter .....

chapter done
Thank you ...
plzzzzz vote and share your views in commet ....
Vote target -35+ then 8 will update next chappy...

precap - new begining of ragsan

byeeeee take care