chapter 33

Dark sky and silent road thats how her life have become.....looking at the moon she thought to end this all and tell everyone that she had enough of everyone's deciding her life her story...she is the one to write her own story but here she standing helpless watching other destroying every peace from her life.......
She exhale a deep breath and feel lost like she she didnt know what to do ......
When she get a call ...she look at the screen but doesn't feel to pick and listen some other problem in her life...she want to be alone ...
She sit in the chair looking at the moon through the window .......she doesn't feel how much time has gone looking at the sky and she feels her eyes heavy.....

She stir in her sleep when she realise there is something in her window ...a shadow......she suddenly sake up but didnt sound ...she is feeling scared as she is sure there is guest at this time of night it must be some thief .....she take a vas le and goes toward the window ...whalen that shadow person come in front of her"ahhhhh"she tried to scream but that person cover her mouth ..... stopping her from shouting.....
Here sanskar heartbeat increased being so close to ragini as he is covering her mouth.....he feels like he get lost in her eyes ..and drowning in them when he realise she is saying something through her eyes "what"he said asking confuse when she action him to remove his hand from her mouth.."ohh yaa "...
"Sanskar what are u doing here"ragini say still in shock "i am here for u "he said casually and look around "letss go "he said holding her hand "what the hell sanskar are u mad i am not going anywhere "she said but sanskar look at her "plzzz"he said and there is some seriousness in that tone like ragini doesn't able to refuse .....

Ragini was looking outside the window feeling cold Breeze in her face admiring the night when the car stopped and sanskar come and open door for her ...
"Come"he again hold her hand as ragini reach she look mesmerized by the beauty infront of her there is beach and the moon is shining making the sea more beautiful she goes little near the beach and the wave touch her feet ....
"I know what dadima had done today "suddenly sanskar said and ragini realise why he insist her to come here ...
"I am sorry "he said  looking at moon when ragini look at her confused "i was also hurting you ...i never meant that but i was hurting you ....i cant see you in pain but unknowingly i became the reason for that ...i am feeling miserable"sanskar said and his eyes became moist but he control ....ragini smile little and goes toward him and sit beside him"u shouldnt ...sanskar...u are hurt that time ..u have fear...fear if loosing your love and i know how its feel ..."ragini said and sanskar look at her "but still"he said but ragini nod in noo"u know what sometime life is so complicated that we also dont know know what we are doing..we just want peace..and happiness and love but we didnt get it thats make us like that a little selfish but isnt so bad to be selfish dor yourself atleast everyone deserves a little happiness "she said and tear drop from her eyes but still a smile ...in her lips ...
"U are hurt ...u can cryy ragini its ok ..i know you are in pain"sanskar said and ragini look at him and just keep her head in his  shoulder .....sanskar feel wet in his shirt knowing she is crying which break him more ....she doesn't deserve this .....
Sanskar slowly placed his hand in her back in soothing manner looking at the skyy.......a beautiful seen where to broken soul is trying to mend eachother ...."u know ragini you are important very important for me "he said suddenly and ragini smile "really"she said "i never expected that i thought i can never be important to someone"she said giggling nut her words hurt sanskar ,maybe he cans how her his heart "you are ..for me ...and very much ..."he said and now ragini look at Sanskar.."u are saying truth"she said and now sanskar look at her both are stuck in each other eyes"yess ...u mean alot to me ..."he said and he move forward there face are just inches  apart... sanskar feel like to stop this moment he want to drown in her eyes ..he want to claim her ....his heart beat increase ...he eyes fall on her lips......
He feels right ..he  feel peace slowly he lean and capture her lips ..here ragini is also felt peace for moment knowing there is someone whom she is important for ...she feel his lips on her ..she feel right...ahe didnt stopped him its line they get in another world ..soon.
Ragini get lost in the moment and her hand goes to back of the head of sanskar ..here sanskar is feeling is soft lips ..he want to stop the time for forever..he want to hold her forever and cherish her forever...slowly his hand goes to her waist but suddenly ragini realise what's she is doing ...as she come out of trance she pushed sanskar ..he also come out of his trance "shitt "he curse himself getting weak ..
"Nooo what i have done "she said not believing what happen just now"ragini listenn "sanskar try to say when suddenly ragini run from there"ragini"he shout her name but no vain "dammitttttt"he scream in frustrated.....

Thank u guys
Chapter done
Plzzz vote and share your views in comment ..

Next update will be when this chappy will get minimum 50 votes

Byeee ...take care🥺