CHAPTER 12

Lisa Pov

Lisa Pov

I just left Jisoo Unnie and Jennie in that office, because I'm gonna find my dorm now so i can get a rest now, because I'm really that tired. It was a long day for me and a long flight so i need a good sleep. I was now outside the office of the Student Council President.

I started to wander around and walk through the hallway and start to find my dorm while holding my documents and card.

As i was walking i collided with someone, she's not looking in her direction because she's using her phone and way too focused on it while she's walking

So all my stuffs in my hands fell all over in the floor. I bented down to picked up my belongings that were scattered on the floor. While the girl who just bumped at me just whining there because her forehead hurts.

"Ouch thats hurts," she says as she hold her forehead caressing it, because when she bump me on me her cellphone just hit her forehead that hard, because her phone was too close to her face.

The culprit who just bumped at me looked at my direction. She looks shocked. She saw me picking up my belongings in the floor.

And then she helps me to pick up all of my stuffs. She keeps apologizing to me because she said she did not saw me passing by, and saying sorry to me.

But i tell to her that it's okay. But she's too persistent about it. We got all my stuff and we stand when we are already finished.

"OMO! I'm sorry miss i didn't really mean it to bump to you," she said apologizing bowing her head many times. But i stopped her.

"No it's okay I'm all fine see," i swirl around telling her that it's okay. But she shakes her head. I sigh.

This girl has a thin and high nose bridge, a small face with a v-shaped jaw, pale skin, aegyo-sal, plump lips, and straight eyebrows.
Has a small eyes. She's pretty, actually she looks like a bear.

"I'm really sorry i thought i just bumped into the wall, i didn't know it was a person i bumped into, because it's still not the start of classes so i thought no one here," she said scratching her neck.