Part Eight: Don't Break The Spell

A/N: Listen, besties

A/N: Listen, besties. I had the idea, I ran with it. Don't look at me like that. Also, we meet Brock Rumlow properly and are back with the NASCAR gang tormenting Steve for funzies. Enjoy!

Warnings: smut, oral sex (male receiving), food play, implied non-consensual sex (not with Bucky, don't you worry!)

____________

Your laughter brings me sunshine
Everyday is spring time
And I am only happy when you are by my side
Love Is Like A Butterfly - Dolly Parton

____________

Brooklyn, New York
February 22nd 1975

"Come back to bed." Bucky's voice is husky, thick with sleep as it echoes through his apartment.

She knew he would do this. The moment he realised she wasn't beside him anymore, he'd be seeking her out. But he had looked too cute sleeping. Sprawled out in the bed, duvet wrapped around his legs like he'd had a fight with it and lost. And after he'd slept so poorly the other night, Adeline thought it best not to wake him while she makes them breakfast.

"You wanted pancakes." She replies as she continues to chop strawberries. She's already got a bowl of batter ready to go and a pan heating up on the burner.

"Baby, come back to bed." Bucky repeats.

Calling her baby is enough to make Adeline weak at the knees as it is. But then she nearly drops the knife in her hand when she peers over her shoulder and sees Bucky walking across the kitchen. He's completely naked, cock hard against his abs, pink lips wrapped around a half smoked cigarette.

Adeline's stomach flutters and she feels her pussy clench around nothing at the sight of him.

She's in a soft plaid shirt of his and nothing else. Bucky's eyes trail over her body as he catches his bottom lip under his teeth. Adeline has to turn back to the strawberries to hide the rosy glow of her cheeks but she can still feel his eyes on her. Sense his darkened irises devouring her through hooded eyes, the sultry bedroom gaze that she swears has been a permanent feature since they had sex in the Manhattan apartment.

Adeline thinks back to that afternoon, how Bucky had been so hesitant at first. She didn't know why until after, when they lay on the couch with their legs entangled, sharing kisses while Bucky told her everything. She was shocked, nearly crying with him as he let himself be vulnerable with her so unabashedly. Like he'd just been waiting for the right time to let it out. Adeline promised him that she would never deny him of pleasure. Never make him go without that intimacy that he so clearly craves. To say he had come out of his shell after that would be an understatement.

She's brought out of her thoughts by Bucky pressing himself against her back, lips on her neck as he leans around her and stubs out his cigarette on the corner of the sink.